Gundam Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge gundam wing fan(seed and endless waltz too).....

Thinking of getting a "pearl" PG wing zero kit. Thoughts on this anyone? tips and tricks? Thanks!

PS- I looked a the original PG kit like 8yrs ago!! the memories...

Been a Gundam fan ever since I first saw Wing waaay back in the day on YTV. Got a dvd boxset at a con last April.

If someone posted a Wing Zero pep file, I might actually die.

Huge gundam wing fan(seed and endless waltz too).....

Thinking of getting a "pearl" PG wing zero kit. Thoughts on this anyone? tips and tricks? Thanks!

PS- I looked a the original PG kit like 8yrs ago!! the memories...
The Pearlescent effect is kinda shabby, as I recall, for what you're paying. The regular Wing Zero Custom PG kit, though, I've heard pretty good things about and it looks real nice, at the least. I 'd go that route, honestly.

Check out the Armor Building section. I used the Pepakura method, so check that subsection for the related stickies. Jester's using a fairly new method to make his armor. I don't know how he does it, or where any info on his is, being as I haven't visited the Armor section in months. Even still, I must say, his armor looks no less than amazing.

Thank you for that, it made me feel all warm and cozy.

But yea, kid, I use a newer method that may not be good for the DScythe.

And to Ben: Schiz is right the pearl is shabby. I almost bought one but a friend had the same kit. With the coating, when you cut it off the spru's, it cracks really bad. Just get a regular PG one or get one of newly revised MG Frame Wing 0's and give it a pearl coat and use the extra mula to get more kits... More kits = More Fun!

Actually, Tamiya has a nice looking Pearl clearcoat. It's like $6 a can, and you'll need 2 or 3 cans to clear coat an entire PG, but it'll look nicer than the Pearl Wing Zero.

In other news, I watched Gundam Unicorn 3 last night, and it was kind of amazing, though a scene with Audrey and Riddhe confused me.

man you guys are gundam fans! Thanks for the tips on the pearl kit...will get the other. Also anyone know where to get a legit box set of Gundam Wing and a copy of Endless Waltz for a good price...do they have them on blu-ray...can they?

On other news of old cartoons, they are bringing back Thundercats and it looks amazing. They kept the similiar style of 80's animation. It actually has a plot etc. and no snarf snarf

I don't think Wing is on Blu-ray, but I'd go to the next local anime convention if I wanted to find Gundam DVDs for a reasonable price. Of course, you could also check online.

Ummm if your talking about gundam wing there's talk of it on blue ray... But idk if in the usa. Also hey every one bio is back XD. But dose any one have any good gundam peps other then the rx78. Aslo my aku project has resume. All be posting the whole top half soon so Keep an eye out for it.

thanks you for the pep's
the tinypaste doesnt work and the first one dosent either. But the others did.Thank you.By any chance do you have any life size gundam pepakura's for cosplay

thanks you for the pep's
the tinypaste doesnt work and the first one dosent either. But the others did.Thank you.By any chance do you have any life size gundam pepakura's for cosplay
You mean life size as in for a gundam costume?

I"ve got a deasthsythe helm and an RX78 beam rifle.

TALLGEESE?! If you ever happen to find the plans for it, shoot me a PM please! That was my favorite gundam of all time, and I want to make a costume sized suit of it but I could never find a .pdf or .pdo of it despite a few hours of searching.

oh so plz share themXD id be ever so greatful. Im trying to lean how to make 3d modles so i can make more gundams for every one

Been a fan since I saw Gundam Wing on Toonami, but I am primarily now a UC fan. I know a lot from 0079-93.
But it would be interesting to do a Gundam/Halo cosplay. Hahaha!
The White Wolf, Shin Matsunaga....an excellent pilot and friend to Dozel Zabi. I'm more of a MS-06R-2 Johnny Ridden custom fan. Zieg Zeon!

Well now im glad some one else knows abouth those two. I hate how the white wolf died.Also he was the only one with a white zaku.Jonny ridden was a little bit of an @$$ at times but it suck people allways confused him with the red comot chair.This seems like a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back