Status
Not open for further replies.
where are you from, I would like to know where you are from the world and how I can help you

Thank you! is it ok if I can message you if I need help on creating the suit? I'm going to make it out of foam
Wow... I feel hurt... :lol:

The rest of us are here too! We would love to see you make a thread of all your progress so we can help you along the way, admire your work, and others can veiw your thread and maybe be inspired to attempt a similar build in the future and learn from you!

Any chance I could get the same files? When I click on the provided zip, it just says it's invalid D: I really want to make this helm

rolin said:
Well here is your order, I hope you like it, greetings from Peru
Thank you! is it ok if I can message you if I need help on creating the suit? I'm going to make it out of foam

if you can send a message to see how I help you so that you can assemble the gundam rx-78-2 suit

Any chance I could get the same files? When I click on the provided zip, it just says it's invalid D: I really want to make this helm

Well, I should not have problems to download the zip if there is any inconvenience let me know and I can upload it again, greetings from Peru

Well, I should not have problems to download the zip if there is any inconvenience let me know and I can upload it again, greetings from Peru

It looks like the old zip no longer works fro some reason? Maybe try re-uploading it?

good as they are so humbly I tell you visit my post you will find maybe many things that can serve you, greetings from Peru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back