Gundam RX-93/ Gundam Nu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is going to be a small update...cause of finals. But here is what I have done so far. A little bit of smoothing with bondo going on the mohawk. And just for fun it with my other helmets I have made. Hopefully I'll have more to report soon!

-GundamLoki

th_temporary-6.jpgth_temporary-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update today. I keep trying to bust out the chest but then I watch Appleseed...anddddd get totally distracted haha. Cause you can't just listen to it :p But I got some work done! the bondo on the helmet is on hold until I get some warmer weather or figure something out! Anyways scratch building the chest out of cardboard. Annndd yeah. Here we go! Pictures. YAY!

th_temporary-5.jpgth_temporary-8.jpg

I think the sizing looks about right. It will be easier to tell when I have more of it done! Hopefully Saturday. I have to much crap tomorrow. Ha. Anyways! Let me know what you think!!

OH! Also I am thinking about doing a Briareos build eventually. Does anyone have the Rifle PDO? I keep finding links but they are all dead ang gone!! Might also be a good rifle to use for my Gundam Build :p I just want a good reference model for Briareos's rifle. Most likely scratch build it. But I digress!

Gundam Build is going fine! Can't wait to finish this bad boy!!!

-Loki

very good all construction, Peping, excellent scale. soon I guarantee Briareos rifle. Patience please

very good all construction, Peping, excellent scale. soon I guarantee Briareos rifle. Patience please

Thanks Toja! No worries on the rifle, I'm not in any hurry!! I was just curious if anyone else had one floating around! I'm a collector of PDO's as well :p

I'm glad you are enjoying my build so far! I can't wait to see more on yours!

-Loki

Update. But small cause I'm tired and I had a ton of stuff come up today so I wasn't able to do a lot. But making some progress. Tomorrow is a major construction day. Woot.

th_temporary-9.jpgth_temporary-10.jpg

-GundamLoki

Great pep work. This is pretty awesome!

Thanks for the kind words!!

You're off to a great start. This build is a great up and coming to watch.

Thanks! It's starting to get easier as I go for sure. I'm hoping to make this a pretty legit build!

Anyways just a teaser as I have been super busy again and haven't gotten a lot done. I'll post a major update when I get more done!

th_temporary-11.jpg

-GundamLoki

so I know its been a bit since I updated. Combination of sickness, holidays, finals and the like has slowed me down. I dont have any pictures right now, but I took a break from the chest piece and have been working on a Briareos rifle and Green Ranger helmet. Hopefully ill have some pictures to post soon.

-Loki

Can't wait to see more, I love gundam and yours are looking awesome so far.

Wow really nice work there man, am impressed. I too am a mech type guy as you know from my iron man builds so can't wait to see how you get on with project. I really liked the idea of doing a gundam build but as I already have 3 different builds on the go it will have to wait.

Well...I haven't done anything on the costume. Real life...dealt me some hard cards recently. And I don't have the time to finish this build. So it is officially on hold.... indefinitely. I really am sorry to those looking forward to this build. I hope to get back to it someday....I just don't know when that will be. I appreciate all the kind words and support. Thank you all. And I'll still be around. I just won't have anything to show. Keep it real 405th.

Loki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back