H4 Helmet (Hyperblackula)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my H4 cast from Blackula a while back, the helmet was made my Hyperballistic and as usual, it is incredibly well made. Just recently I was able to do some work on it though. It's not done, but I thought I'd show some progress I've made. Got the whole body done, painted, etched visor installed, and battle damage done.

6951497470_782901f5ea_z.jpg

7097553703_e8774e8497_z.jpg

I added a lil something inspired by Sean Bradley's first Child's Play ODST helmet.

6951479188_dcecf17877_z.jpg

and another lil something neat, a fan and light in the back. The LED illuminates the fan when turned on and has a cool effect. I've got 4 lateral LEDs installed, but I'm having trouble with the configuration.

6951489370_6b0cd60f53_z.jpg

Some work by the dynamic duo (Hyperballistik and Blackula) The EOD and the Commando that I took home and finished up :)

6778321637_ff5e2b8cda_z.jpg

5878645288_325cdc0577_z.jpg

Stay posted for updates!@

Nice job, I didn't realize you did the LED's in the back and the fan, it really gives it some flare, nice to see one of the H4's painted up

Awesome Sir Tsaboc! I love the LEDs in the back. You do a fantastic job on the paintwork and visor detailing. I like how you do those special one off details (LEDs) to make It your own. Again great work!

Tony

Thanks for all the comments guys! I always try to make my helmets stand out a lil more than others by giving them my own original flare, like you said Tony :)

If anyone has a good tut for wiring 4 LEDs to a switch and battery, it'd help a lot. For some reason I can't get them to work, even though I've done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back