Half Life 2 ~ Gordon Freeman Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I asked Ral Partha a while back... Guess I jumped the gun! (Ral, if you don't feel like finishing it now, thats cool)

I wanna build it now!

EDIT: OH NO! IT CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED 10 TIMES AND THE NUMBERS BEEN REACH!!!! AHHH!!!!

Eeep, I'll get that uploaded again once I get home from work. I might have to get signed up for a little more robust sharing site than rapidshare's free side.

I'll be unfolding the other pieces as I get to them, but that could take a while.

Loess said:
Eeep, I'll get that uploaded again once I get home from work. I might have to get signed up for a little more robust sharing site than rapidshare's free side.

I'll be unfolding the other pieces as I get to them, but that could take a while.

Click here

You can host .pdo and .pdf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks, LastSpartan.

New link Here.

Plus, test build photos.
HEV001.jpg
HEV002.jpg
HEV003.jpg

Nugget's model is a really nice build.

LastSpartan said:
Click here

You can host .pdo and .pdf.

LOL, little quick on postin that, eh, LastSpartan?

Too bad your hosting never really panned out...

At least I get to work with Freeman's Suit now!

What are we looking at in the way of scaling?

he nice job one question if I'm also aloud to go off topic for a sec........what programs should i use for making 3d models into pepakurs....any suggestions ....and once again nice job...

Spartan_025 said:
he nice job one question if I'm also aloud to go off topic for a sec........what programs should i use for making 3d models into pepakurs....any suggestions ....and once again nice job...
Blender, 3DS Max, Gmax, Wings 3D, Really anything that makes 3Dmodels can export to PDO. you may need to install an exporter for some.

edit next time please pm the Q/A team.

i don't mind if you pm me with qeustions either (my PM box is lonesom)

I really don't mean to necro any posts, but im planning on making a gordon freeman costume and all of the files and unfolded peps posted on 4share and rapidshare have expired. could someone reupload it for me or send it to me?

Woah, I totally forgot about this. Yeah, if somebody could re-upload somewhere, that'd be great.

Kinda ironic that even I don't have the files...

Loess said:
Awesome! Thanks, LastSpartan.

New link Here.

Plus, test build photos.
HEV001.jpg
HEV002.jpg
HEV003.jpg

Nugget's model is a really nice build.

The torso is still up on LastSpartan's fileshare.

I really need to return to this project.

LastSpartan said:
Sadly, got my ftp erased with some problem. Still trying to get ahold on a backup.

I'll see if I can find it.

I've got the files at home, I can repost them in a while.

Here is the file.

LastSpartan's file share is down right now, so this is on free rapidshare. That means only 10 people get it before I have to upload it again. Grab it fast if you need it, please don't download it if you already have it, PM me when the link doesn't work anymore and I'll fix it again.

One important note about this unfold, it's scaled at 36cm, which is too small. You'll have to scale it up if you aren't building it for your younger brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back