Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra 107

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
So, while I was working on my custom Mark IV, I had a realisation that the 405th does not actually posess any up to date files of the Halo 2 ODSTs. Luckily, with the help of the Master Chief Collection - I enlisted the help of AbiSV (whose files I was using for the custom Mark IV) and commissioned the ODST project. Without further introduction, here it is (in finished form!)

ODST.jpg

As it's mostly in different pieces at this time, I will be converting the chest and shinguard pieces to be compatible with foam building, and the shoulders/helmet will be compatible for 3D printing - they're simply too high quality for pep to handle unfortunately. Once unfolded, I will then build this thing in time for Sydney Supanova 2018 where I will be forming a full squad of ODSTs with my Australian Regiment members!

Progress will be posted as I go - and the files will be released once unfolds are complete. Stay tuned! :)

Sydney Supanova 2018 where I will be forming a full squad of ODSTs with my Australian Regiment members!

Progress will be posted as I go - and the files will be released once unfolds are complete.

upload_2018-4-7_9-56-34.png

WHELP

Guess I know when I have to have my Spartan finished so I can start working on something even more rad.

I was quite interested to see this version/upgrade of the H2 ODST :) Though with my lack of underlay making/sewing skills I'll be tackling a Reach or Halo 3 era ODST. Won't be done in time for Sydnova though :)

Woah! It's so different than other ODSTs. Can't wait to see one built!

Whats the status on this project? Looking to make a set to get myself back in the ring.
So, while I was working on my custom Mark IV, I had a realisation that the 405th does not actually posess any up to date files of the Halo 2 ODSTs. Luckily, with the help of the Master Chief Collection - I enlisted the help of AbiSV (whose files I was using for the custom Mark IV) and commissioned the ODST project. Without further introduction, here it is (in finished form!)

View attachment 254625

As it's mostly in different pieces at this time, I will be converting the chest and shinguard pieces to be compatible with foam building, and the shoulders/helmet will be compatible for 3D printing - they're simply too high quality for pep to handle unfortunately. Once unfolded, I will then build this thing in time for Sydney Supanova 2018 where I will be forming a full squad of ODSTs with my Australian Regiment members!

Progress will be posted as I go - and the files will be released once unfolds are complete. Stay tuned! :)

Last edited:
man I wish there was a foam file for the helmet. I have a plan to use the anniversary marine armor (provided there are files) and slap an odst chest plate and odst sniper pauldron on it plus a halo 2 odst helmet. Make some amalgam emergency uniform type deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back