1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Halo 2 M6C Magnum - 3d Printable Upload

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by CollinMcCaf, Jul 6, 2018.

1. CollinMcCaf

CollinMcCaf

Surprise everyone, here's what I've been working on since I uploaded the MA5C! I couldn't find a good M6C model so I made one myself.
    As usual, its as accurate as possible and contains every polygon in the known universe.
    Here are some glamour shots and of course, the .stl file. M6C.zip

M6C_L.jpg M6C_P.jpg M6C_R.jpg M6C_EV.jpg
    Assembly:
    Mag-Release Mechanism
    From the inside, insert the mag-release button, then place screws in the holes on each side.
    Add the mag-release lever and glue/clamp the retainer in place (dry fit it with a clamp first to make sure it moves freely).
    Slide a rubber band behind the mag-release lever and hook it on the screws.

Slide Assembly
    Place a spring over the barrel
    Dry fit the barrel and dowel on the receiver, put the slide in place by placing it flat against the receiver and pulling back until the front of the slide hits the barrel breach. The slide should move over top of the barrel breach. Install the slide retainer (the block with two holes in it)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Wow McCaf that looks really good!

Dirtdives, CollinMcCaf and SI3RRA 117 like this.
  3. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Yes very nice. And thank you for uploading this!!

Dirtdives and CollinMcCaf like this.
  4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Not sure if I'll ever get a 3D printer........but thank you CollinMcCaf

CollinMcCaf and SI3RRA 117 like this.