Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th3 FETT MAN said:
Great pep rundown downloading now :)
and you can teach people all around the world with web cams or something :)

Well i was planning to do this actually, just need to find a good mic.
and a free or not so costly program for screencapture on mac, snapz pro is just to expensive for what it just is.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm.. i think we really do need new shins and thighs cus then new ones look different and also i hope i get my costume ready by septembr and ill see al aus people at local reatilers dressed as new odst

Found a good picture of Sgt. Johnson in the ODST armor. Its a pretty good reference pic.

Halo3-ODST_Sgt_Johnson_cutout_W_Alp.jpg

That reference pic proves that the bags on the chest are just strapped on and not permanently attatched.

Nice find (y)

Woah ... that's an awesome pic ... Is the armor green or is it just the lighting that gives that impression ?

warhound said:
I thought the ODST armor was always green, the thighs even have camo on them.
I don't ever recall ODST armor being green. In Halo 2, it was pretty much all black with a little grey. In Halo 3, it was light grey with dark grey.

to other 3 are buck ,romeo, and micky the only difference is mickie's light, and shoulder and romeo's googles, and shoulder
also if you looks close to the top of romeo's helmet you can see it different
chestplaterender.png

Okay, well I'd like to do Romeo, but I'm gonna do The Rookie because no one has made Romeo's Bucket. XP

After I make The Rookie, I may just make another Bucket, and the Extra parts, and mod The Rookie's Helmet to look like Romeo's, and just switch them out, I dunno, does Romeo have one sniper plate or two.

And thanks FETT MAN

Well if you look at sgt. Johnson's sides there are some grenade things that could be made (also sone more compartments on the shoulder).

as for romeo, the helmet looks like it has tracks to raise and lower the goggles.

Prince NEO said:
Hey, I know that you have the Dutch and The Rookie, but who are the other two, and does anyone have pictures of their armor.
Here they are:

Halo3_ODST-Rookie.jpg

The Rookie

Halo3_ODST-Romeo.jpg

Romeo

Halo3_ODST-Mickey.jpg

Mickey

Halo3_ODST-Dutch.jpg

Dutch

Halo3_ODST-Dare.jpg

Dare

Halo3_ODST-Buck.jpg

Buck

it dosent really look like tracks if you look at it for a bit it looks more like a vent you can see the they can not be tracks because it ends before it gets to the goggle's. I think personally its some type of vent if you notice to ribs and how it dips in, but i may be wrong. Neo there's only 1 sniper plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back