Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc hammer time said:
would it be possible to consolidate all of the files into one post?

There are so many unfolds that it is getting confusing
Have read the OP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince NEO said:
Okay, thanks, I wanna do Romeo's Armor, but I'm not sure how to go about the Bucket, Unless someone is planing to make it.

what is wrong with the current odst helmet and the sniper goggles?

FalseKnightmare said:
what is wrong with the current odst helmet and the sniper goggles?

I guess it's more about that there is little variant on top of the bucket ... but nothing that can't be made after the original helmet is done

Does anyone have any pics of the top of Romeo's helmet? I'm just thinking that there could be a pep attachment that could be made separately

heres a pretty good shot of the top
chestplaterender.png

mc hammer time said:
Does anyone have any pics of the top of Romeo's helmet? I'm just thinking that there could be a pep attachment that could be made separately

Look back ONE page o_O there are pics of all the ODST peoples

And the reason I was asking about his bucket is because the top is different from Dutch and Rookie, I have Rundown's Rookie file, which I'm going to use, but I wont be bothered with the Sniper attachments and pouches until I can make a Romeo Bucket.

reddit.png
ODSTpouchbyFKM.jpg

This is the ODST chest pouch that FalseKnightmare and I have been working on for the past few days, although FKM did most of the work and I did the critiquing and unfolding. I think it's quite close to the in-game model shown above, don't you think? Constructive criticism invited and welcomed.

I suggest the you don't pep the bottom circle (button?) and instead make a hole on the bondo layer before it cures completely.

Prince NEO said:
Yes, that is sweet Ral, I had asked Nightshade about redoing his model, But I think he missed that post.

FKM deserves the credit. I've pushing him to post it here when he first showed it to me.

warhound said:
muuuuuuuuuch better but the line on the back piece needs to be higher up than the one on the front piece.

Ah, I see what you mean. FKM is away at the moment but I'll pass it along to him when he returns. Thanks for the comment.

Sorry if I'm not around for a few Days/Months, I'm having some troubles at home, as my sig says.

If either Ral, FETT, or Nightshade would be so kind as to send me a PM or E-mail when new parts come out, I'd be greatful.

My E-mail is nightshade001@bellsouth.net

Yea, surprisingly it's Nightshade, but I made this 3 years ago, so Yea.

I think this deserves a bum...new post.

I would love to have new shins, The weta ones are a pain in the behind.

Best Regards,

LeadinSpartan

I've officially changed my mind I'm doing a Halo 3: ODST version thanks to these models.

So, correct me if I'm wrong but I can use

Helmet - Landfall From SKGs thread or the one here

Shoulders - From this thread

Forearms/Gauntlets - From this thread

Torso and equipment - Landfall SKG OR this thread

Thigh - Old Halo ODST Thighs

Knee/Shins - Landfall

Boots - This thread

For undersuit:

Black Fatigues/ BDUs

The Molle vest posted earlier

Straps and buckles

Sound good?

I'm hitting the sack,but I'll back check tomorrow. I get out early and plan to really crank out some pep.

Kaya Tetsu said:
I've officially changed my mind I'm doing a Halo 3: ODST version thanks to these models.

Helmet - Landfall From SKGs thread or the one here

Torso and equipment - Landfall SKG OR this thread

Thigh - Old Halo ODST Thighs

Knee/Shins - Landfall

Boots - This thread

For undersuit:

Black Fatigues/ BDUs

The Molle vest posted earlier

Straps and buckles

Sound good?

I'm hitting the sack,but I'll back check tomorrow. I get out early and plan to really crank out some pep.

Here, its;

[all of SKG's will need lots of extra work except the Knee/Shins, If you can avoid it, I would recommend using SKG for ONLY what isn't covered in hear or by Rundown.]

Helmet - Rundowns or Landfall SKG

Torso and equipment - this thread or Landfall SKG

Thigh - this thread [when they come out]

Knee/Shins - Landfall

Boots - This thread

Thanks dude, already printed out SKGS helm though and score most of it so I'll just detail the crap out of it. How long should those thighs be? I wanna get this done before D*Con. I downloaded all the files in this thread. I'll sift through them this weekend and build them. Then I can start resin/detailing sometime next week.

They all look great guys. These new ODSTs are awesome. They remind me of the concepts from the artbook.

Kaya Tetsu said:

Knee/Shins - Landfall

Boots - This thread

The WETA Landfall knee/shin armor already comes with a boot toe cap and IMO,it's better modeled than the one in this thread.

Prince NEO said:
[all of SKG's will need lots of extra work except the Knee/Shins, If you can avoid it, I would recommend using SKG for ONLY what isn't covered in hear or by Rundown.]

I don't see how SKG's armor pieces would require more work. They may have more pieces but the pieces here have more small folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back