Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ACDCrocker is trying to say is the game modle doesn't cover the entire back just the upper back covering the ribs,but it still looks great.

Nightshade you're a freaking god,that torso piece looks so smexie theres no need for miss universe bikini contest(But that is delighting too,lol),the details are as accurate as they come,great job.

UNFOLD OF TORSO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after 7 cans of MT Dew & two hours of work that wouldn't be possible thanks to Nightshade(awesome work man)and because I am 74 shades of awesome I give you the letter unfold of the Torso piece!

ODST_torso_Letter_final_by_Nightshade_Unholykey.pdo

Sorry to all my mates in the UK, but i am in the US so i gotta look after my own people first. I might do an a4 later tonight but if i dont anyone is welcome to change my letter unfold into an a4 unfold.

Cheers!

OH MAAAAAAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving school early tomorrow to do this chest piece!!!!

oh also, I don't condone leaving school early to do pep. It's just the rush to ODST, t-minus 5 days to drop!

The unfold is perfect unholykey :) Printing it off now and will pep it in the next few days.

The letter to a4 is easy peasy so dont worry about that.

One small problem though, the 3d model on pep design er looks inside-out. I guess ti wouldnt be much a problem during pepping so dont worry about it :)

I know I probably have missed it, but is there a pep file for the standard, (Not Dare's.) ODST Backpack?

Harding29 said:
and shold i re-unfold the torso or just leave it alone

I think another unfold couldn't hurt. Seems like there is more then the necessary amount of pieces around the neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
nightshade get me a heads up when the final version is realest,if its done shoot me a pm so i know to start on it

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I just so happen to have played the french version of the game (but still in English!) and I can tell you that some of the models we have right now are a little off. for example the odst back pack the middle section is a bit skinny-er and the side portions are a bit larger in depth, also on dutch and mickey they have some added chest pouches added to the pack.

Well we can't expect to get everything 100% accurate from a game that's not even out yet. Give it some time, I'm sure we're going to see a giant pile of new files once the game is out and everyone has had a chance to sit down and stare at the models for a few days. (I mean, sheesh, there are still new Mark VI models coming out! :p)

Flyerfye said:
Well we can't expect to get everything 100% accurate from a game that's not even out yet. Give it some time, I'm sure we're going to see a giant pile of new files once the game is out and everyone has had a chance to sit down and stare at the models for a few days. (I mean, sheesh, there are still new Mark VI models coming out! :p)

true enough ;)

Spawn Camp3r said:
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I just so happen to have played the french version of the game (but still in English!) and I can tell you that some of the models we have right now are a little off. for example the odst back pack the middle section is a bit skinny-er and the side portions are a bit larger in depth, also on dutch and mickey they have some added chest pouches added to the pack.

we have the chest pouch model don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back