Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, some where around page thirty five or forty i began to space out as i searched for it, so does any one have the pep file for the ODST back pack? That is the only piece i am missing that i can remember. Trying to gather all parts before i begin assembling any of it.

Type odst pack or something like that into 4shared, I can't be bothered finding the links sorry, but they're all there. Have fun.

Welcome to the official Halo 3: ODST Pepakura File Base:

A big thanks to all of the modelers, unfolders and forum members whose hard work has made this thread and these files possible! Also a big thanks to Adam again for the promotion, which allows me to post my files in this forum

Nightshade’s Halo 3 ODST Pepakura Files:

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (ODST) Armor Files:

(Click on an armor piece to download)

__ ____

____

ODST Weapon Files:

M6C/SOCOM Semi-Automatic Sidearm:

M7S Submachine Gun:

Best of luck with your armor!

Shade

2 aromr parts wont download the left side plate and the chest/back plate

Last edited by a moderator:
SemiproColorado 6

While I can understand your frustration in not being able to download a
particular file, It is poor form on the forum to bring a thread that hasn't been posted to in more then 2 1/2 months back up... They consider that necro-ing....

Rather, make yourself a post in the noob forum, stating that you were trying to download "Mr. X's ODST whatever" and that the link appears to not be work... and ask if there is another more updated link....

Or....

Use the search function located at the top of the forum area....

But let dead posts lay where they are.....

I hope you find what you are looking for... I personally suggest Hugh Holder's files to anyone looking to build ODST.....

Cujo3131

ya Ill download something if you would put the helmet in sereisley Iv been searching for like 6 hours and it all leads me to some thing like 'go to here look at this read this click on that AND NONE OF IT LEAD ME TO ANY BLUEPRINTS iv looked at this website for like 4 hours and nothing iv searched halo costuming wiki for like 2 hours and still nothing of cores the only reason I have this is to get blue prints to make a helmet but no

ya Ill download something if you would put the helmet in sereisley Iv been searching for like 6 hours and it all leads me to some thing like 'go to here look at this read this click on that AND NONE OF IT LEAD ME TO ANY BLUEPRINTS iv looked at this website for like 4 hours and nothing iv searched halo costuming wiki for like 2 hours and still nothing of cores the only reason I have this is to get blue prints to make a helmet but no

well maybe you should find out how to use a pepakura file instead of criticizing this.

did u download the pepakura designer and/or viewer?

You should detach yourself from the word "blueprint", because that's probably not what you're looking for. A blueprint is a flat sheet of paper with a detailed drawing on it. What you're looking for is a Pepakura file, which contains a 3D model and the corresponding, flat pieces that can be printed and used to build that model from paper. You will not find an abundance of "real" blueprints, because most people don't use them. Even those who build from scratch often don't or make their own.

I know it would feel a lot cooler if somebody wrote you an essay about how to do stuff, but re-writing everything specifically for you would not make it any more right. Roadkiller has already given you all the necessary information on the other thread (let me repeat it again, read this: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list). Personally, I can't believe that after spending six hours with that list you still haven't found what you're looking for, so please read it again (really, read it!) and if the answer and files really aren't in there, then ask again and be more precise with your question.
It would also be great if you posted your questions either in the Help!-threads on the noob forum or in a new thread, instead of using other, unrelated threads.

did u download the pepakura designer and/or viewer?

The Viewer can't scale, making it useless for armout building.

Here is some reference , incase you model the backpack,legs, etc.
Halo3-ODST_CharConcept-05.jpg

Can u find me some CQC ODST permutaion??

That pic looks like an air assault helmet modified to resemble an ODST... pretty sure that helmet is very doable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back