• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 3 - UNSC Marine

Halo 3 - UNSC Marine 1.1

No permission to download
Pepakura designer or amorsmith.
Welcome aboard! Give the tutorials a look through, there's a TON of great stuff in there.

would it be possible to get the file as a .obj? i dont have a pepakura lisense so i cant export it as a 3d file :/
I was thinking about trying to 3d print it.

Attachments

• Halo 3 Marine.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 534
I noticed that the thigh pads and butt plate seem to be missing, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Im looking to speed build a marine and would prefer to not freehand it if i can help it.

I noticed that the thigh pads and butt plate seem to be missing, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Im looking to speed build a marine and would prefer to not freehand it if i can help it.

Hey man as for the thighs I've been looking at models of the marines and this looks almost identical. its a standard molly rig I believe its called

theotherathlete.com/v-tac-thigh-rig-tactical/

I notice that the visor for the pilot is missing in the model, I could custom cut a visor but I notice the one in the game has some detail and shapes in the visor that I would like to vacuumform, Does anyone know where I can get a pep for the visor?

Attachments

• 1203637899_18824417-Medium.jpg
    1203637899_18824417-Medium.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 622
Halo 3 Marine unfold, game accurate. the calf/knees and shins are unfolded separately due to the form fitting properties of the calf ball

Marine GANG//GANG

Attachments

• Marine-Spine-WIP.pdo
    183.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Ab-Plate.pdo
    37.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Butt-Plate.pdo
    166.3 KB · Views: 245
  • calf and knee.pdo
    516.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Chest-Full.pdo
    1.6 MB · Views: 245
  • Shin.pdo
    516.4 KB · Views: 223
  • Shoulder.pdo
    185.2 KB · Views: 229
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back