HALO 4/5 MARK VI MASTER CHIEF/EXOSKELETON BUILD (FIBERGLASS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one glove done

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

*GASP* You build the mighty Master Chief in the presence of a Locke controller???? How dare you sir, how dare you...

Heresy aside...that glove and forearm look soooo good man, really awesome pep work! (y)
Haha. Well I guess I'm a heretic, too. :D

And that pile of eaten carrot cake Hershey Kisses is a pile of shame! xD Those things are naaasssttyy. lol.

Anyway, that's a really nice clean pep you've got there. Corners look sharp and creases look clean! Did you use a Silhouette Cameo or other similar device for that?

Haha. Well I guess I'm a heretic, too. :D

And that pile of eaten carrot cake Hershey Kisses is a pile of shame! xD Those things are naaasssttyy. lol.

Anyway, that's a really nice clean pep you've got there. Corners look sharp and creases look clean! Did you use a Silhouette Cameo or other similar device for that?
Bruhh I don't like the flavor, but I got no choice for the rest of the night xD And nope, just a regular printer and a good ol' xacto knife

Nicely done........I do like how you have "Hydraulic-ed" the leg braces. Good job.

Certainly sounds like an interesting idea, I heard the military have exoskeletons to help those in artillery pick up and move large shells for greater distances. Don't know true it is but hey if not they could use this as insperation

Certainly sounds like an interesting idea, I heard the military have exoskeletons to help those in artillery pick up and move large shells for greater distances. Don't know true it is but hey if not they could use this as insperation
hahaha interesting but true, I’ve searched up a bunch of exoskeletons already, and if I’m right I think you might be talking about the HULC exoskeleton. But none the less, the hulc exo to me is my favorite, it’s sleek and I can see how it can be fitted with armor.

How is the fiberglass holding up to the hydraulics? My biggest concern is that they will break apart

How is the fiberglass holding up to the hydraulics? My biggest concern is that they will break apart
Well I don’t use hydraulics here, maybe in the future I will but I doubt I’d be using fiberglass only. None the less the fiberglass I’d say is holding really well! Btw I use springs because the goal of the project is to make a passive exoskeleton which needs to power source or any pump

Well I don’t use hydraulics here, maybe in the future I will but I doubt I’d be using fiberglass only. None the less the fiberglass I’d say is holding really well! Btw I use springs because the goal of the project is to make a passive exoskeleton which needs to power source or any pump
Ahhh ok my bad. Glad to hear it's holding up

Hey, I'm very new to making things like this, and I'm building my own Master Chief Cosplay, and I was wondering if you have any tips for scaling? I messed up the shin armor and wasted a lot of foam and now I'm not sure how to scale it.

Hey, I'm very new to making things like this, and I'm building my own Master Chief Cosplay, and I was wondering if you have any tips for scaling? I messed up the shin armor and wasted a lot of foam and now I'm not sure how to scale it.
I’d recommend making a post outside of a thread
Since I’m here, try measuring your thighs and adjust the file accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back