Halo Apocalypse Beta 1.95 Menu Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes when returning red flag, if you go off the man-cannon back to blue, the flag will reset if you hit the ledge and not make it all the way up to the level

It looks like it's made with game maker. Ive worked with game maker alot so if you need help... just ask :)
Looks cool :)

Yes, it's made with Game Maker. I will probably need help on the multiplayer, as I've got the basic concept but I'm not sure everything will work right.

<drum roll>
The Halo Apoc Beta 1.5 is out! Get while you can! (y)
Click on the Golden Link (with no popups) and download!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I made a song for it called Frostbite. It's included in the file. Please don't use it without my permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
Edited for reason of being in the wrong thread...

Whoops, I posted in the wrong thread... Sorry.

How can you post twice in the wrong thread? o_O

Good work on the game Rid3r cant wait to see the final product :)

Last edited by a moderator:
how bout Power Ranger Suits the old fashioned originals, along with Samus Aran,

i think those would be some fine addition to the crop of suits for the game

Not really. Originally he was supposed to but it interfered with the physics. The demo was finished before that was taken out.

Nice to see someone else uses GML too! I've been making games for like 3 years now... If you need any help with anything, just ask me. (I ussualy make 3d games, but...)

No. I won't be able to sell it because even though I talked to Dobermann about the sprites, Halo is Bungie's (or now maybe Microsoft's) thing.

Oh my gosh! I haven't updated in ages. Well don't worry, a new version's coming up soon. I'm really mad though, the engine I was using for gravity and stuff is all messed up and I didn't change it, so I'll have to make it again.

EDIT: Just got a different engine working, so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back