Halo Ce mk V project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually working on the same thing I have found some good files for a helmet and forearms, just google "halo costuming" and click the link that goes to halohub.com. Only thing I'm having troubles with is after scaling the pieces become to big for the paper?

I'm actually working on the same thing I have found some good files for a helmet and forearms, just google "halo costuming" and click the link that goes to halohub.com. Only thing I'm having troubles with is after scaling the pieces become to big for the paper?
lol yall must be new. if it becomes too big for the paper, either youre scailing it TOO big. or it just needs to be reconfigured. you can move the pieces around with pepakura designer to make them fit. if pieces are bigger than the paper, then make sure youre measuring in millimiters XD (made that mistake once lmao) btw, if you have pepakura viewer, you need to get pepakura designer. However, you dont need to buy pepakura designer, you can just use the free version, just work on it all in one day because you cant save.

Does any one know of a Ce mk V hand plate pepakura file thats the only file left to find before I can start my project.

theres actually no model i think.... but i think you can scratch build it by following a refrence photo like this one:
073917407002092.jpg

Hey dude, use photobucket.com to post your pictures. you upload them to you account there, then post an image source code in your posts, and then the pictures will appear in here. try it.
Other than that, I'd like to see your project. That link doesnt work and I dont have facebook. :p

how many layers of fiberglass resin do I apply to the oustide of my Helmet
Just be sure that you don't add the fibreglass sheets to the outside of the helmets (real pain to sand down and make look nice). I would suggest just 1 or 2 coats on the outside, and do lots of strengthening on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back