Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Sr Member
Gonna start this one thread for now to discuss what gets announced by MS/ 343i at E3.

Just a couple hours away now from the MS presentation, anyone who can't watch it on TV can follow it streaming here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

Here's an early look at what's coming, looks like 2 big titles:
http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/6012/e3-2011-microsoft-details-leaked-halo-4-confirmed

EDITS:

Halo: CE Anniversary, NOVEMBER 15, 2011

HaloAnniversarylogo.jpg

HaloAnniversaryMC.jpg

HaloAnniversaryMC3.jpg

Halo 4, HOLIDAY 2012

Halo4Chief4.jpg

Halo4Chief6.jpg

Halo4Chief5.jpg

Halo4Chief3.jpg

Halo4Chief.jpg

Halo4Chief2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HALO 4
I am a torn man, Do I want to scream at M$ and throw various volatile objects at them, or do I want to hold them in a grateful embrace.

ARRGH!

Plus I have to work while this announcement is happening.

"Halo Reach... I'm sorry, i think I'm leaving you for another game... Its not you but... Ok it is you, your not good enough anymore...."

*shrieks*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! If the grin on my face was any bigger, my face would split apart!!! AAAHAHAHAAA

I'm getting sooooo excited! OMG! XD I better start asking for more hours at work because once again, I REALLY gotta fuel that drug addiction. *cough*halo*cough* LOL

Every TV in every room of my house is turned to spike, so i wont miss a damn thing no matter where i am lol.

Sated on E3 All Access that an old Bungie employee mentioned that this would be a Halo CE remake and that it would have no more purple... i don't like purple all to much but come on, its classic. But that was an old conversation he talked about.

Am i the only one that hates this? Am I the only one that's seeing the over-saturation happening? This will just become another Guitar Hero....Halo will just go downhill....

Gears of War is fast becoming my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back