halo helmet that is a work in progress wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

enragedgorilla

im looking for any helmet that has been fiber glassed and resined but thats all and I would like it to be in the fifty dollar range. p

This site is not a shopping market for armor. Soliciting goods or services for money is against the forum rules outside the classifieds, which you have to earn access to through community participation, and even then, it is not a very active place. We are more than happy to help you make your own though. It's not as hard as it may seem, especially up to the stages you're looking for. If you decide to make your own, people here will gladly offer help with any questions you may have.

That said, you're probably not going to find much of anything in the fifty dollar range even if you find a seller. Finished helmets seem to run around 200$. There is a pepakura ONLY helmet running for 50$ on ebay now (with no takers though), and that's without fiberglass and resin.

Download pepakura, download the pepakura file, print, glue, resin, bondo, paint......everything. If you do it yourself, you will be able to do it as many times as you like. Theres also a method with EVA foam that some (myself included) feel is alot easier. Some more skilled foam users dont even need templates, they just freehand it. (myself included :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back