Halo legends bicep armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem95

Im modeling the halo legends bicep armor seen in "the package", this spartan armor is very obviously inspired by the mark VI. I will also be modeling the shoulder boxes as well, These will be my very first original models ever but i am also going for HD and accuracy so please feel free to point out any flaws. Ive rounded the biceps to make it more spartan like bicep shape. This piece of armor is interesting as it is made of multiple plates rather than one whole piece so i am modeling it as it should be, in seperate plates.

PICS!

Screenshot2010-07-16at122232AM.png

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/tarchinoko
[ATTACH=full]98569[/ATTACH]
/Untitledside.jpg?t=1279383069
bicep2.jpg

tarchinoko

Attachments

• bicep.jpg
    bicep.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 73
sorry pics messed up

Screenshot2010-07-16at122232AM.png

Untitledside.jpg

bicep.jpg

bicep2.jpg

bicep3-1.jpg

@Gallard- no not yet, this model is a W.I.P as i have only been working on it since yesterday. still to come is the back plate and the shoulder, the inner plate (between arm and torso) is better made as a template to cut out of foam so i will make the template in pepakura as well

Close. But not quite. I thought it the other half looked like that too until I realised the side plate didn't fit with the tricep plate. Here's what I mean:

Photoon2010-07-10at2311.jpg

HDScreenshot2010-06-04at94609PM.png

^_^

I have so many references. I'll just send them to you over the email you gave me. Beware. There's lots of them.

@RoxyRoo

I have a little side project creating a custom spartan in maya. If you could send me the ref pics I would be very greatfull :) (for some reason my pm wont work) thanks. email - killjoy14@hotmail.co.uk

You too? Okay. >.>

pms are still getting worked out by the administrators of the forum, I think, so I it doesn't work for anyone, but you can still comment on people's profile pages.

I realize that this is now an ancient thread, but was this model ever posted? I love bit, but cannot find it anywhere online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back