Halo Reach Carter rebuild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvatron

Ok so I recently completed my first Halo costume build and I'm noticing areas of improvement minor tweeks hear and there. And I can't help but notice that compared to other builds my armor is huge in size. It's strange cause it is accurate to my body size except for the thighs they came out a little too tight.

here's what I mean
225477_10150177402786441_606666440_7119606_2140354_n.jpg

222246_10150184350581441_606666440_7188703_5622369_n.jpg

So I'm considering rebuilding the torso arm cuffs thighs and shins sometime in the middle of the summer I'll keep you guys posted.

Usually, the bigger the Spartan, the more intimidating it looks. I think it looks great.

The thighs do look a little small, and it looks like some of the parts seem to be sagging down a little too far (strapping fix to make the shoulders stay up higher) but other than that it looks great.

your right I think I may just cut into and extend the thighs around the brace parts and definitely add some strapping to the shoulders

yeah I agree with Justinian. it looks awesome! It probably just doesn't look 100% because 7 foot tall guys dressed in Spartan gear is kinda few and far between :p if it's scaled to your body, then that's the best it can be, which in your case looks bad-@$$ !!! Again, I'd just do what Justinian said and do some strapping to hold everything where it should be, re-size your thigh pieces, and itll look sweeeeet!! Awesome build dude!! Hope my Carter build looks this good...

I think what you would really benefit from is some sort of undersuit, something to hide the outline of your body a little. That would be the first thing I'd look into :)

I agree with what Ventrue said. the build is really good, if you focus more on making a good undersuit that details the shoulders more and the waist line, it will for sure help the over all look of the suit. The rest of the suit looks amazing.

yea I'm thinking of adding foamies to the undersuit I just need to make a duct tape dummy of myself to put the undersuit over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back