Halo Reach Commando Helmet Build (Picture Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This helmet is one of the best I have seen so far! Great job once again! I cant wait to see further work from you!

-Jacob

The look and level of detail on this helmet looks phenomenal! I'm truly impressed with this build... :) If you ever decide to mold and cast this, I'd love to purchase one. Keep up the excellent work.
Lol, Thank you & it has been molded. Should be doing a run soon.

congrats on getting in the elite section. this build truly deserves it. if you decide to sell any casts i will definatly consider buying one if i have the money at the time. keep up the awesome work.
I really appreciate that, thank you.
PFFFFTTTTTT! You call that a helmet?! >.>

.............I call it a masterpiece! *tears run down eyes.* XD Great job on the helmet! You definitely deserved this to go into the Elite Showcase!
Again, Thank you. Hopefully my armor comes out good.

Definitely one of the best helmets I've seen so far! Congrats on a job very well done!
Thank you!
Tony! Welcome and super congrats to getting moved to the Elite Showcase!
Your thread is definilty worthy of Elite status! :) :) :)
You have done a phenominal job on this. Excellent attention to detail and very well documented. I really love the look of your helm.
I'm hoping that you will continue with making a complete suit and not stop at the helm.

Super Cheers!

Kevin
Lol, that’s the plan. I should be building the complete suit soon. I definitely will be looking to your build for inspiration & appreciate the comment from someone who has one of the best suits I’ve seen. Thanks again Kevin!

This helmet is one of the best I have seen so far! Great job once again! I cant wait to see further work from you!

-Jacob
There will be more! I’m ordering 50Lbs of clay. I plan on sculpting soon. I appreciate the comments Jacob! Keep building buddy!

I got a package in the mail yesterday, one million thanks to Tony for this one!!

It's a superb casting - great even thickness, captured the details well, not much cleanup required. An awesome job all around, and especially awesome for a first casting project. You guys will want to get in on a run when it happens!

Here's a couple quick pics I took this morning on my phone, with the cast on the left and my rushed Reach Launch/ Haloween helmet on the right.

IMG_8575.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

I got a package in the mail yesterday, one million thanks to Tony for this one!!

It's a superb casting - great even thickness, captured the details well, not much cleanup required. An awesome job all around, and especially awesome for a first casting project. You guys will want to get in on a run when it happens!

Here's a couple quick pics I took this morning on my phone, with the cast on the left and my rushed Reach Launch/ Haloween helmet on the right.

IMG_8575.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

Thanks Ruze for the complement. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks again for all your help!

Good lord it looks amazing, still so very impressed with your build black

Thanks dude! I'm still very impressed with your stuff as well. Keep it up buddy.

that cast looks amazing! if he does a run, I'll have to purchase one. Looks great. :)

THanks man. I should be situated in my new place within a week or two. As soon as I get there I will be doing a run. I really appreciate the comment.

Thanks everyone for viewing my thread! Keep building 405th!

That cast is a thing of beauty! You have inspired me to take my time on building my Reach UNSC trooper helmet. I am planning to detail it as accurate as possible and make a mold of it and hopefully it will be at least half as good as yours.

^^^ put me down for one too!! :D

True. You know it!

Dear God, that is beautifully impressive.
Sir, you are truly an artist in this craft!

Thank you! I appreciate that.

That cast is a thing of beauty! You have inspired me to take my time on building my Reach UNSC trooper helmet. I am planning to detail it as accurate as possible and make a mold of it and hopefully it will be at least half as good as yours.

Thanks man, I'm glad I can help inspire people. BTW, I thought it was pure epic geniusness of the highest order the way you used a bike helmet. Good luck on the rest of the build.

True. You know it!

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Thanks man, I'm glad I can help inspire people. BTW, I thought it was pure epic geniusness of the highest order the way you used a bike helmet. Good luck on the rest of the build.

Thanks for the compliment, I will try not to disappoint.:)

Tony, again congratulations on Elite status, you most definitely deserve it! I look forward to any future projects from you as I'm sure they will be as incredible as this helmet! Keep it up buddy!

PS: I was in Florida this past weekend, and the weather was beautiful! As we were driving back to Maryland, the weather got progressively worse! haha

Tony, again congratulations on Elite status, you most definitely deserve it! I look forward to any future projects from you as I'm sure they will be as incredible as this helmet! Keep it up buddy!

PS: I was in Florida this past weekend, and the weather was beautiful! As we were driving back to Maryland, the weather got progressively worse! haha

what area of Florida? :$

Thanks for the comment my man. Yeah, I love the weather here. Lol :) Sorry the launch was canceled. Looks like someone is Infantryman now :) ! I can't wait to start on my super secret new project. I need a code name for it. lol, J/K. BTW, Great work on your build so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back