Halo Reach Jorge Suit. Version 2.0 (will be very pic heavy) Thread revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally looks amazing, but nothing less was expected.
Can I see a photo of the cak of the chest piece?
And what's stopping you from finishing the helmet? Just the build overall/stress/tired?

Do you mean back?

I will finish the helmet after the launch for sure. I just meant I won't have it for the launch. I have been putting in 8 hours after a full day of work a day and still didn't have time. I had to choose between gun or helmet. I came to the conclusion that his gigantic gun is a more defining aspect of him than the helmet. I will just cut my hair short, ad a fake scar or two, leave my stubble, and muck up my face just a tad.

I'm glad you guys like the suit. I can't wait to finish. With just the backpack alone, it will make it look so much better!!

Really great work man! I have a question, considering there is a lot of you that won't be covered by the armor pieces, will you be making an undersuit for it?

-Seth

I hate that you won't get the helmet done, but if its ok, this is what we should see in the end.

Grenadier13.jpg

Grenadier2.jpg

Grenadier4.jpg

Do you mean back?

I will finish the helmet after the launch for sure. I just meant I won't have it for the launch. I have been putting in 8 hours after a full day of work a day and still didn't have time. I had to choose between gun or helmet. I came to the conclusion that his gigantic gun is a more defining aspect of him than the helmet. I will just cut my hair short, ad a fake scar or two, leave my stubble, and muck up my face just a tad.

I'm glad you guys like the suit. I can't wait to finish. With just the backpack alone, it will make it look so much better!!

Yeah, I definitely mean the "back" of the chest piece. Not sure how I mispelt that so badly :p
The gun proobably is the more defining aspect of Jorge, and besides that, why wouldn't you want to build a huge turret gun to take to the launch?

Good luck, Squish

Incredible stuff, this is hands down the best bondo work I've ever seen. I had to go back and read the thread from start to finish again just to get my head around it all, inspirational stuff. Your paint work is great too, just perfect. I can't wait to see this finished.

Yeah, I definitely mean the "back" of the chest piece. Not sure how I mispelt that so badly :p
The gun proobably is the more defining aspect of Jorge, and besides that, why wouldn't you want to build a huge turret gun to take to the launch?

Good luck, Squish

Good point sir. Touche'

Pics will be posted today hopefully of the suit with the backpack on. Or, I might make you guys wait until i get it all done :D

Well sir i think you look fantastic in the suit :) sorry to hear you wont finish the helmet by launch

Dear GOD!!!

You just turned me into a female... You made my nads hide inside my body with the scare I just suffered...

HOW THE HELL DID YOU DIVE IN TO THE GAME AND TAKE OUT JORGE'S ARMOUR BACK INTO THE REAL WORLD?
I am SO sorry for my enthusiasm... BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST CREATION I'VE SEEN ON THIS SITE SO FAR!!! The paint job... the piant jgob... dear me... what colours and what a paintjob... not to mention the underlying level of armour detailing!! I AM SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT HERE!

Are you planning on a Paint tutorial??? I mean... That is absolutely... AMAZING... Please sir. I beg of thee... On my bare knees... PLEASE make a post of a STEP BY STEP painting of one of your armor pieces... I don't care for which one! (though if you show us how to do scratched markings like you did with the numbers on the neck shield for Jorges left shoulder... THE BETTER!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Here it is for the most part. These are from the launch. Now I will do some things on it that I didn't have time for before, and the helmet.
Launch1.jpg

Launch2.jpg

Launch3.jpg

Launch4.jpg

Launch5.jpg

Launch6.jpg

Launch7.jpg

Launch8.jpg

HOLY JIZZ!!! I JUST FVCK3ED MY PANTS! Or was it the other way around?

Damn! Now I've got to get a moorland going to retrieve my mind after YOU blowing it there!

Hope you had tons and tons of fun! Though it DOES seem like it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............................ That's amazing....................... You are JORGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I just borrow HALF of your awesomeness at creating costumes? :p Great work man.

Here it is for the most part. These are from the launch. Now I will do some things on it that I didn't have time for before, and the helmet.
Launch1.jpg

Waitwaitwaitwait wait. Wait.
When did this happen?

Something this awesome does not just happen.
You've got some explaining to do. So what was it? Witchcraft? Deal with the Devil?

Seriously though, I said it once, I've said it a million times. You leave me utterly speechless with this build. And all your other builds.
You're work is simply amazing and I can't wait to see the completely finished suit.

<Witty line/quote from Reach about Jorge>, Squish

This is such impressive work. I can't wait to see the remainder of it come together.

-Matt

yay! real pictures! looks awesome dude! can't wait to see it with the helmet. It's frustrating to see quality builds like this and LiLtyrants because it'd be so fun to run all together as a squad. lol.. Oh well, great work!

I'm speechless, there are no words good enough for this work, It's just incredible. And to think that it'll only get better with once you got the helmet. Any chance of some more photos of that turret? Love it.

Man that's just awesome dude! Now I can't wait to start my own noble team build. So much inspiration!
My jaw dropped to the ground so hard, I might have broken it haha! (Just kidding)

Now I can't wait to see the helmet done!

Why thank you guys! I can't wait my own self to finish the helmet or the rest of the soft parts. I will hopefully be taking some really nice photos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back