Halo Reach Jorge Suit. Version 2.0 (will be very pic heavy) Thread revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic looking suit. Love all the detailing put into it and well, the paint is just out of this world. :cool

Hey PC, Wow!!!! I was followin' your build an then it just dropped off I'm glad ta see that your back on it an ya got a skillset /w/o/ peer brah. Btw th' link for photobucket just takes you to their home page I'd love ta see your progress pics keep up th' good work. :cool

Very nice... Its the best Jorge suit i have seen so far. Am working on a Jorge suit too and i was wondering where you found the pepfiles??

Can you give us a link....

Thanks

Very nice... Its the best Jorge suit i have seen so far. Am working on a Jorge suit too and i was wondering where you found the pepfiles??

Can you give us a link....

Thanks

They are all listed by who made them. You should be able to find them. I dont have links or remember where they're at.

They are all listed by who made them. You should be able to find them. I dont have links or remember where they're at.

I have tryed to find them, but cant... Just wanted to know if you Can lead me to them..... Np man... Keep up the good work

I have tryed to find them, but cant... Just wanted to know if you Can lead me to them..... Np man... Keep up the good work

Check the Official Reach Pepakura File Thread. I would also check Rhinoc's and L3X's pepakura database threads.

I'm in LOVE!! i just started working on a jorge cosplay, using the files from Art Andrews, but there weren't any files for thighs, forearms, or groin. I was gonna try using chief parts from halo CE but now I'm gonna see if i can find the forged reclaimer pep files :3

Hello, fghfghfgh , first, I need to point out that this thread is from 2012, and the last post was from 2015, meaning that this is a "Dead" thread, and as such, posting in the thread is considered "Necro-Posting," which is viewed as poor internet/Forum etiquette, because reviving an old thread that has not been active in over 3 years will push down more recent, active, relevant threads and bury them under a thread that will be much less relevant and helpful to active members, because it is so old.

That out of the way, Jorge, and the other members of Noble Six, can be a little bit more difficult to piece together, as they all wear pieces from multiple different sets. Jorge uses a MJOLNIR Mark V grenadier helmet with a UA attachment, the Collar/Grenadier[UA] chest piece, and grenadier knee pads with his Mark V MJOLNIR armor. He used the Grenadier shoulder for the left shoulder, EVA shoulder for the right shoulder, and UA/bracer supplementary armor for both forearms, along with supplemental armor on his lower legs. He has a Mark IV/LBE-A Field Case on his back.

So, to get all the parts for Jorge, you will need to use different pieces from:
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Grenadier
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - EVA
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories
Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

For the thighs, forearm base (to add the UA attachment too), and codpiece, you will use the Standard Mark armor, that last link there. I will say that I am pretty sure Jorge's shins are custom, and I don't tihnk we have files (pep or foam) for them, but you can probably use the Standard Shins as a base and build/modify from there.

I appreciate the intent of the necro-post rule but the occasional spot-light put on a bumped thread containing such an epic build isn’t the most terrible thing.

I remember seeing this Propcustomz build near when he started with the torso and one of the shoulders and was floored by the quality of his work. I somehow managed to miss that he constructed the rest of Jorge (sans the helmet) leading up to the release of Halo 4 but I’m enjoying seeing it now years later. Definitely an inspiration to all builders. Sorry for not saying it sooner but if you’re still listening Propcustomz...Reach has been good to you indeed, great work! No helmet worked out anyway since you bear fair resemblance to Jorge...it would be neat to see the proper bucket with the rest of the build, though.

Unfortunately Satchmo, Propz hasn't been on the 405th since 2013. I'm following him on facebook though, so he's at least semi active on there if you want to say g'day. He had some nice Gears of War stuff up a while ago, but lately it has been Groot/Avengers stuff if memory serves correctly. And you're right, this suit was awesome. It was always a favourite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back