Status
Not open for further replies.
It begins
20220702_133842.jpg20220702_133908.jpg20220702_133859.jpg

Carbine is almost ready for paint! 2nd coat of filler primer got sanded down this morning to a buttery smooth finish. There are still a few pits and part lines to fill but one this new layer of bondo get sanded and the next coat of filler goes on it should be good to go!

I haven't decided what color I'm going to use for it yet. I have a nice deep purple close to how it looks in halo 4 but I found a lighter, more pinkish plum color that reminded me of its halo 3 color. I'll definitely test colors before applying to get some feedback.

Plum and chrome? This is close to the color I got the other day. The gray would be a lighter chrome.
McF-H4s2-Storm-Jackal-Carbine.jpg
Or deep purple? Still chrome for the barrel and stuff. I'd use the same color I did for my plasma grenades.
350px-H4-T51CovCarbine-AltLeftSide.png
Definitely liking the lighter color more at the moment.

20220713_163150.jpg

I has hoping this would be the last layer of filler but nope. There are a bunch of small scratches and pits that I need to fill. Also ran out if filler primer... again... So back to Ace while the bondo sets. Really happy with how much smoother everything is after all that's been done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back