22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

23.jpg

Here's some work from rvalera11
1313478620715.jpg

It's actually going to be around 15-18 minutes long. VFX on a non profit film isn't easy to work with and we don't have a lot of money to spend.

hey everyone we have noticed a huge jump in the followers on FB and we thank you all for the interest. um we have some more updates on some armor and on there also. hey aybe by the end of the weekend we could have almost double the followers. lol but for real if u want to see what we got go check it out and like always pix just dont do justice...........

thanks for posting it man. yes im building a reach version ODST for the film. i will be building another 2 for the other 2 odst's for the film. keep eyes out we will be posting some info about these suits at a later date. so just keep an eye out.

Good luck guys! Here's another fan watching on fb :), any idea where you guys will be filming?

well we are still trying to find that location for the film right now but the for the vfx teaser we have a location. which is next weekend. and to let every1 know the trailer is for you all to see the VFX not the armor since what armor in the trailer will not all be in the film. but hey we are at 85 fans maybe we can break 100 by sunday night lol.....

yep like what was stated more updates as of last nigt with ryan's armor are on the FB page check them out plus a little vfx play around. and we will be filming the vfx teaser trailer this saturday. with a little photo shot also.......

i had to add the warthog video lol we need to keep all you guys interested with the film. so we will post funny halo stuff we find. and like xerxes said we filmed the teaser yesterday and it was a good day. and he has already started on doin the VFX and its lookin good. perks of being on the design team lol. but to let you all know you will not be disappointed......

Hey Xerxes! All the updates are looking great! I hope I can contribute to this film when the shoot comes around.

ok guys i know there has not been many updates on here. but xerxes has been doing great with the teaser. but if you check out the facebook page we have had alot of updates there. we now have ost of the odst parts molded. and the marine suits are starting to come along. but like always check it out and spread the word.......

WELL gene which is the one who has it. he said he got it on ebay i think a while ago tho. and thanks man we are tryin our best to show what we can do while still havin fun.

Just wanted to tease you guys with a very small/cropped frame grab from the Teaser Trailer. It's been heavily modified as to not give too much away.

**The Teaser is still a work in progress and this picture does not represent the final quality.

311119_247333508635079_195335357168228_652021_140804921_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back