Halo World Championship 2023 - Seattle, WA

Which day(s) will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be a little late to say but if anyone has a regiment flag they'd like to bring (or division flag) I can offer up my flagpole for you to take regiment pictures with. Midwest and pacific flags are already covered so far.

Who has (or is bringing) a Pacific flag? I don't even have one! :p I have two 405th flags and one blue base flag. ArcSol uses one of the 405th flags as part of his costume so we always have that one. I can bring our 405th banner too.

Also- anyone that has a HOD shirt you should bring it. I'm trying to set up a HOD shirt photo for Sunday.

Indigo is hoarding the PacReg Flags? I guess some tickle torture might be in order for us to find out how to get our own. Prepare yourself as you will indigoD0g !

Strandy42 just shared this video that I had never seen. It is from Simon Key's channel "TheDomain" and he did a really great compilation video of our costumes at HaloWC last year! Simon is part of the MEGA Bloks side of the Halo Community. Give him a like and a follow for this great video!

This video is GREAT! Looks like a super fun time was had by all. I hope a similar video is shot this year. I'd love to see the people who came in on Friday. I wish it happened all in one day so we could all meet eachother.

Below is a completely voluntary sign up while at HaloWC. We just wanted a way to help disperse costumes throughout the weekend event in key places. Please only sign up for 1 or 2 slots throughout the weekend. There will be group photos and the costume contest heats that everyone will need to participate in.

VIP Tour: This is not to take the tour, it is to be stationed throughout the tour as photo ops.

Registration: During the first couple hours of GA doors opening we'd like to have a few people waiting by the will call area and entry area.

Hall of Champions: After registration and before entering the Esports areas there is a well lit skywalk with Halo statues that a few costumes can hang around for photo ops with attendees.

Photobooth + Roam: Inside the event is a photobooth kiosk that a few can gather around to take photos with people if they want. If it gets too crowded then take a lap around the event as a fireteam.

Heat1,2+Final: Whether in costume on not we all need to be at every heat to cheer our friends on.

Group Photos: There is one each day so if you miss one there will be another chance. Sunday we will also try to do a HOD shirt photo.

Shenanigans: After the group photo the last day we can break off into smaller groups and do some short videos and photos that you all like to come up with. You're free to do this throughout the event, but just thought we'd set some time in to make sure you all had the opportunity.

Note about Dinners: Seattle is not the best to organize big indoor group dinners late at night and seeing as how the show is going even later than in the past we don't feel like a 20+ person dinner is possible. If this changes we'll let you know.

Below is a completely voluntary sign up while at HaloWC. We just wanted a way to help disperse costumes throughout the weekend event in key places. Please only sign up for 1 or 2 slots throughout the weekend. There will be group photos and the costume contest heats that everyone will need to participate in.

VIP Tour: This is not to take the tour, it is to be stationed throughout the tour as photo ops.

Registration: During the first couple hours of GA doors opening we'd like to have a few people waiting by the will call area and entry area.

Hall of Champions: After registration and before entering the Esports areas there is a well lit skywalk with Halo statues that a few costumes can hang around for photo ops with attendees.

Photobooth + Roam: Inside the event is a photobooth kiosk that a few can gather around to take photos with people if they want. If it gets too crowded then take a lap around the event as a fireteam.

Heat1,2+Final: Whether in costume on not we all need to be at every heat to cheer our friends on.

Group Photos: There is one each day so if you miss one there will be another chance. Sunday we will also try to do a HOD shirt photo.

Shenanigans: After the group photo the last day we can break off into smaller groups and do some short videos and photos that you all like to come up with. You're free to do this throughout the event, but just thought we'd set some time in to make sure you all had the opportunity.

Note about Dinners: Seattle is not the best to organize big indoor group dinners late at night and seeing as how the show is going even later than in the past we don't feel like a 20+ person dinner is possible. If this changes we'll let you know.
How do we differentiate the days? I'll be there early for Saturday around 11am to start getting setup and to socialize.

Another thing to note: For those on our original 405th sign up, Strandy42 will also be using this new posting sign up to help find you at the event to give you your custom mini figures and take photos with you.

Hey that’s meeeee.
I’m the worst about updating some of these things on forums.

Here’s a lil link. I hope you enjoy!
That is amazingly cool!!! I feel accomplished if I get one little LED diode to light up. You are operating at a whole other level.

Paparazzi at Halo events be like...
Papa Paparazzi Dire PC Duke.jpg

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back