Halo World Championship 2023 - Seattle, WA

Which day(s) will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed up and raring to go! I'll do the contest this year too if I can get the last couple bits printed and a weapon.

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday suited - unlikely I will suit Sunday since we have to drive back that day.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again

I would love to come the Sunday! I am on Kid duty Saturday. If I can manage it I'd love to maybe print out a spartan costume for my 7 year old for him to come too.

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday suited - unlikely I will suit Sunday since we have to drive back that day.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again
Yo my favorite Thor is gonna be there? Dope!

Alright I filled out the sheet for myself so count me as boots on the ground. Already bought my ticket so if we get in with the 405th is there the possibility of a refund? If not I'm not too worried

Alright I filled out the sheet for myself so count me as boots on the ground. Already bought my ticket so if we get in with the 405th is there the possibility of a refund? If not I'm not too worried
UPDATE (7/25):

We have been told that 405th members in costume will be allowed free admission, Sign Up sheet below. If you have already purchased a ticket, message me and we can help you get reimbursed.

Sign up is still open for tickets to this event for regiment members! Anyone looking to make arrangements to go? We are one month away!!!

UPDATE 9/14 - Just wanted to let you all know that 343i has responded back with more information about our involvement at HaloWC. More details will come shared later and very important information will be sent out to the emails you provided on the sign up, so please keep an eye on those in case they are your alternates.

It sounds like it will be the same as last year in regards to Admission, with a slight tweak. Like last year, we will need to purchase tickets to gain admission and then in the weeks following we will all receive a refund. The tweak is that we will be directed to purchase Cosplay Pass tickets, which will help them keep track of us better. This means that you will need to join in the costume contest to be able to get a refund. I will be reaching out individually to those of you who said you don't want to do the contest. I will also be reaching out to those that have handlers to instruct on how we will be obtaining refunds for them as well.

Nothing you can do right now, but please keep an eye out here and/or your emails in the next few days or week for instructions on how to complete your entry to the event.

ALSO! I have asked NobleofDeath16, the Midwest CO, to co-captain this event with me. You will be encouraged to direct questions to and take directions from Noble or myself.

I would like to inform you that the Cosplay Contest pass is now available. Kindly find the link below: Halo World Championship 2023

For those individuals attending with the 405th, it is mandatory to obtain the Contest Pass and participate in the contest to be eligible for a refund after the event concludes. In the case of being a "Handler" for the event, please approach Duke directly. Contest contestants, please purchase the appropriate contest pass for either Friday or Saturday which will determine the day you will need to be suited up in your costume. Once the contest is completed all participants will receive a refund in the weeks following the event. Kindly refrain from purchasing a general admission pass, as it will not permit us to issue a refund at the conclusion of the event and will also prevent your participation in the Contest as a whole. All contestants will also need to be available to suit up on Sunday on the chance that you are chosen as one of the top three finalists.

These passes are limited and open to the public, so please purchase them as soon as possible to confirm your place

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back