Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
No one is allowed near MY turret ...... you guys can squabble over shotgun but the turret is MINE :D

wy argue where to sit in it. I would even like to be riden over by it. So epic o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean it isn't 1:1 because if you recall a thread way back in the day (col. McBride i believe) the actual size of the in game hog was the size of a semi truck lol. This will turn out to be close to the scale WETA used, i think :]

Dude that is epic! If you get it done and road legal, you should so get some people with suits and drive around in it. You would attract so much attention!!!

Imagine your at a Con and a Warthog filled with Masterchiefs pulls up and goes inside. Legendary moment!

dude, that's looking AWESOME!

I'm assuming you've built your own car before and that the framework you're building can support all that weight during driving conditions. don't want crap breaking up during the test drive, no?

well, good luck, can't wait till it's finished.

And yeah, pulling up to high school in one of these would be awesome.

Looks good so far. Are you married if not if you do get married your drivin off in that. Then for the rest of your life you'll remember a warthog with a just married sign.

at some point after its done, you have to get a flag replica, so you can have a passenger with you waving it around and trying to smack the driver.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
No one is allowed near MY turret ...... you guys can squabble over shotgun but the turret is MINE :D
oh no sis your not getting my baby! imagine the damage.... :p

why does everyone fight over any spot in the hog? this is a wip thread, not an debate on who gets what. as for the scale, it is 14 feet long, without the bumper.

pure epic ^^ i hope you dont run into any (sorry for this) speed bumps xD along the creative path :) i am mailing you all my best wishes ^^

Hello! I've been working on the computer just trying to make sure i have a real mental image of how this thing is coming along. I'm pretty much going to design my frame on this and then put it into good use.
warthogbmp.jpg

S7000591.jpg

Awesome dude! Oh and for all the People calling Shotgun and Turret...

I call Driving!

Bwahaha!

That smart to use the computer. When you finish work on the plan do you think that you will be posting it online?
Also have you considered basically making a tut of the process as you go? I for one would love to build a hog, but im not automotive savvy. So if you detail your process would someone like myself be able to follow?

i did not drop you guys. i simply made your experience 10 times better. and no im sorry but im not making this a tut. but i will post the 3d works online.

Helljumper, that's one of the cooler things on this site. And there are some pretty f***ing cool things on this site.

How difficult do you think this will be to build? Assuming you have all the parts, of course. Could it be something... say... I don't know... A guy about 16 years old with little to no experiences in automotives could do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back