Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard you are a TN local or about to become one HELLJUMPER, hit me up if you need an extra set of hands. Looks good man, glad you restarted this project.

Cheers,
Kensai

Ah too bad, it would pwn to have a warthog tut... anyways be sure to take a lot of pictures along the way because I do plan on following, and pictures help a LOT.

Anyways, what material are you using for the frame of the hog? After the frame is done what part are you going to work on next? What type of engine are you planning on using?

Hello everyone! Heres what I threw together in 20 minutes. Enjoy! Yes it pivots and yes there is alot of cosmetic work to be done.
laag1.jpg

laag2.jpg

laag3.jpg

laag4.jpg

Ok now I know you guys think I really suck about starting projects and then dropping them and starting over, but I always do it for the better right? Well vid one shows the trial, and vid 2 shows the finished. There is still work and yes I do need to wire in a capacitor, thats why I have to start it by hand for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Chris! Glad to see you moving forward with this still! You move north, let me know. I can make a drive, just not to FL on a weekend. I'll help all I can. Keep after it buddy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just reaks of awesome!

I really feel like I just got a glimpsy of my first born child..... my turret.... my beautiful turret....*tears up*

I have a 2. farrat compasitor if thats what you need... i can drop it off on monday if you want.

You're a beast. That turret is godly! All you need is the shield, the ammo canister, a belt and some paint, and you'll be mowing down pedes- er, Covenant in no time :p

How's the main body coming along? Any updates on that? not to rush you, of course

HELL JUMPER said:
Hello everyone! Heres what I threw together in 20 minutes. Enjoy! Yes it pivots and yes there is alot of cosmetic work to be done.

Hey! I'm looking to make a turret, but not a warthog one. I plan on using a painted camera tripod for its stand... but anyway. PVC pipe. Would that work for barrels?

Also. I'm trying to figure out how to make the barrels rotate... maybe an old power drill?

By the way, Helljumper. This is like the coolest thing since sliced bread with butter. And Tennessee local? Very nice. It's a good place to be at.

RideIcon said:
we should really team up dude, differences aside.
we put your chassis and gun and my body and were pretty much done...
need a drive train and some DOT approved stuff...

whadda you say? I've got the body's down
you build the chassis and cage
lets go into business!

Bloody nice Helljumper, even I wouldn't attempt that.

Keep up with the good work. :D

HELL JUMPER said:
Ok now I know you guys think I really suck about starting projects and then dropping them and starting over, but I always do it for the better right? Well vid one shows the trial, and vid 2 shows the finished. There is still work and yes I do need to wire in a capacitor, thats why I have to start it by hand for now.
It Moves!?! :not worthy: Awesome!!!!

Brttn_Jck said:
Bloody nice Helljumper, even I wouldn't attempt that.

Keep up with the good work. :D

thats not helljumpers hog, that one is rideicon jacking his thread

The epicness is quite epic, and has become ever the more epic with the new amount of turret epic-ry.

And Breaking Benjamin = t3h r0xX0rz. One question, though. What's up with the thumb? You had it all bandaged and stuff.

Achille said:
The epicness is quite epic, and has become ever the more epic with the new amount of turret epic-ry.

And Breaking Benjamin = t3h r0xX0rz. One question, though. What's up with the thumb? You had it all bandaged and stuff.
lets just say i bled for the 405th. lol. i cut the tip of my thumb off today. but that did not stop me from building the turret...i was determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back