Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH! How much of it did you lose?
Anyways that turret rocks. What exactly do you use to make it rotate? When you add it to the Hog, any plans on how the gunner is going to be staying in place? I think someone mentioned snowboard bindings... but I'm not sure.

P.S.
Why is this in the Noob forum?

Twisting_Neather said:
OUCH! How much of it did you lose?
Anyways that turret rocks. What exactly do you use to make it rotate? When you add it to the Hog, any plans on how the gunner is going to be staying in place? I think someone mentioned snowboard bindings... but I'm not sure.

P.S.
Why is this in the Noob forum?
I cut off about a quarter inch. To make the turret rotate I used a 115 volt motor that has an rpm of 267 which is about 2.7 rotations per second. The gunner is going to be held down by nothing. There will be shoulder pads and NO foot straps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my friends at the 405th! I have more progress peekchars! I hope you all enjoy because tomorrow (sunday) is another work day on the hog!
Alpha met its demise only to onate itself to a bigger and better cause.
S7000604.jpg

S7000606.jpg

S7000607.jpg

S7000609.jpg

S7000610.jpg

S7000612.jpg

S7000613.jpg

S7000615.jpg

S7000616.jpg

S7000617.jpg

S7000618.jpg

S7000619.jpg

S7000620.jpg

thanks link. how'd you like my crazy pm to you...lol. you need to come down one weekend and give me a hand.

Looks like a lawnmower. At least now it does but, I'm not tryin' to bring you down or anything (I'll never be able to make one.) Damn, your moving fast.

HJ, don't take it seriously. It looks amazing so far. You will have to swing by my house and pick me up some time. xD

- Adulese

PS: Try and get it legalized so you can drive it around. ROAD TRIP!!

I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean like you've hit a checkpoint in your progress. But, I could see how it could be simply transformed. I mean now that Bevbor has that Desktop Turret out. You could just stack it on the back. My idea is that you can have the choice of it being on or not. You know... Like it's optional for whenever you go for a drive. But, yeaah i didn't mean it in a bad way.

That's all you've got? Lazy bum!

JK! :p

Dude, that's looking great! You're making good progress; I'm looking foward to see what you get done next.

HELL JUMPER said:
thanks link. how'd you like my crazy pm to you...lol. you need to come down one weekend and give me a hand.

yeah i read that im like "what?"

i need to figure a weekend to come down there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So jelious of the space you have to work in, and how much you have gotten done. Man you are a machine, keep on going I hang on the edge of my seating waiting for the next set of pics

Hello 405th. This project is a HUGE burden for one to carry. I ask for a list of names and location in the central to south florida location that would like to join up with me and my hog project. Metal working expertise, or math and measurements, or the willingness to learn about metal working, are a plus. Must be 18 or older. Thank you all so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back