Hi, here is my first build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good so fair, Have you chosen what you're going to build this in yet? (Foam or resin). Just curious. As fast as you're going on this you will probably pass me up in a few weeks :)

Looking good so fair, Have you chosen what you're going to build this in yet? (Foam or resin). Just curious. As fast as you're going on this you will probably pass me up in a few weeks :)
I'm trying to use different type of material to see how it turns out and right now I'm using pep + smoothcast and will use foam to fill in the gap and I think I will use foam for my son's suits.
Some upadate pictures after I harden the torso with smoothcast300
3bf28dd5.jpg

some leaking sopts that I have to fix
124cb46f.jpg

and I find both rib sides are sticking ou too far that I have to cut and adjust them
e5f180ec.jpg

and I finish peping 1 shin and I think the knee part is a little too small so I have to find the way to redo the knee part. sorry no picture yet
and thank you everyone for stopping by and all your kind words
cheers
sandy

thank you astrocreep_22re, Road Kill and everyone that following my progress and for all your compliments that make me wnt to finish my build.
I have to rebuild his mask in foamie because he need something light and stay on for his school dance and my pep build was too big so here are my update for my older son's ncr ranger :)
mask template
54240348.jpg

slowly come to life
29ef8ff0.jpg
cc6b2da2.jpg

almost done
200233bd.jpg

behinde the mask
47def87f.jpg
451a65a6.jpg

done for now
793f8931.jpg

I'm just try it on for size
37523d0b.jpg

How dose it look? I will add those lenses later.
enjoy
sandy

I have a little side project here. I have high school fundraiser auction comming and I am making 2 halo motocycle helmets for this auction and special thanks to kirrou and flyingsqurial for the helmet files.
here is ODST motocycle helmet took me 1 full day to get this far ( I have yesterday off and my holiday weeks are comming up)
a964ab9e.jpg

c322dd74.jpg

and MK VI motocycle helmet
5ffb7d40.jpg

costume21.jpg

deadline in 3 weeks. Hope you enjoy
sandy

i am simply amazed. you have finished so much with your busy schedule while i'm still only half-way done with my first helmet pep. and the pep work is awesome too. i can only hope that i get to be this good at pepping in the future. and i hope you can finish everything you're starting on time

thank you for your word of encouragement. The secret of making a nice clean pep is the "Pointy Tweeser" that I have it in my drawer for a longest time and a good "white glue" that cost me $1 / bottle :)
41a58145.jpg

another update (finish like half an hour ago)
a8c202b4.jpg

a7877983.jpg

enjoy

A mother of two? I think you are the first I have personally encountered. I have encountered fathers or singles or those in relationships but a mother of two? My hat goes off to you ma'am. Also, great job on pepping. If I may ask, what does your husband think of this?

Really nice pep'ing keep up the great work, and nice job on your foam build, I still haven't attemt that yet

A mother of two? I think you are the first I have personally encountered. I have encountered fathers or singles or those in relationships but a mother of two? My hat goes off to you ma'am. Also, great job on pepping. If I may ask, what does your husband think of this?
Sorry I don't have husband to share this with but I don't mind finding one and sorry for no update because I in Toronto for 5 days

ok. now some update for one of 2 motocycle halo helmets
f783d179.jpg

one problem my motocycle helmet that I got didn't fit inside and this MC helmet is already big (320mm scale)
stuffs.jpg

only bicycle helmet fits inside. It is hard to get the right scale

It's-it's sooooooo smooooth! Really great bondo work! Your work is some of the best for the time it takes you to complete them!

Your work is getting better the more you make! Nice helmets, Im jealous of how many you have, and they are all so nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back