hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am new here too. I have a couple WIP currently. (Emile's kukri, Plasma Rifle,and Noble 6 helmet) This forum keeps me motivated to keep working on mine even if no one had said anything to me it's great.

i'm a bit new here myself. I signed up a few days ago and i'm currently working on my ODST armor (WIP).

hello, now you have joined you may never leave. relocaters are on their way to bring you to one of our seven centres located around the world where the daily time table is

wake

make armour

eat

make armor

worship bungie

make armor

eat

make armor

update myspace/405th profile

sleep.

lol jks. did you laugh? (lol probs not, im not very funny) but any way welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself, i know i do. just have a look around the threads and soon you'll be motivated to make your own armor! :) cya round, dan

I hate that I can't sleep and I can't do any work on my helmet because I haven't figured out how to scale it right yet. I guess I could work on my plasma rifle but that requires lots of folding and gluing right now. I'm more in the mood to cut things out. I'm really random I know. :D

Hello!! I'm new to!!! well not exsactly i've been stalking around the threads for bout 8 months and have finally built the confidence to build some stuff :)

nice to meet you too :D

make sure you read the stickysss!! :D (I find stuffing up and annoying someone really embarrasing :/ and i've found thats the best way of avoiding this :))

And yess, you definatly get addicted to them :l

I too am new but belive me when I say there is no place else on the net that has this many talented members so willing to help us n00bs out ENJOY< I SURE DO XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back