How did you find us?

Seno Ypsamee

Got really into Halo and got desperate enough to Google how to make some MJOLNIR armor, and sure enough, one of FrizzleFry's threads popped up, and instinctively I clicked it. Been here ever since, and I am still surprised at how many people are actually into armor making...

Twitchfmx8811

I saw someone making master chief armor out of paper models on youtube and after about a million different google searches I finally found the source.

I had my heart dead set on building me a sweet looking helmet! I knew it was what I wanted to do, but I only had knowledge about the molding method of making a helmet. Therefore, the only way I could think to make it, was with clay, leading to my trying to find pre-made references. Mostly, I used the bluerealm youtube vids, but then I saw a video of a pep guy making his armor, and there was a 405th tag on the end!

So thanks guys, thanks for being the greatest ever, and thanks for all the work you people put into this! Without your help, right now i would have either (a been toiling non-stop over a hunk of clay that looks nothing like a helmet, or (b quit completely!

-Chupa

Nicktendo

I saw an image on a papercraft themed board of a Pep Chief helmet, with the 405th logo and address on it. I followed it here, and I haven't left yet...

helios

I was looking over my brothers shoulder, looking at this cool looking site. So I signed up, my brother promptly got a job, and near-forgot about the site, and I became the only one who uses the site. Meh.

After playing halo 2 campaign a few dozen times, i started to wonder what it would be like to have some ass kicking armo
So the next day, I hit the internet to find some links. First I saw Chris's armor. Super impressed, i saet off to youtube for some videos. Then I saw Smiles and Monster's videos. Then, I learned the real name of the armor...... MJOLNIR. The off too google again to look up Mjolnir Armor, and presto here she is!

Enrisan

I looked up MJOLNIR armor on google, then I saw a video on youtube about some guy who made a suit. Someone asked if it was pepakura and he said yes, so I searched the almighty google to see what it was and found this site somehow.

Flawed

I saw something on Instructables about pepakura so naturally I had to google it and find out what it was all about. Then I stumbled upon this site and had to sign up and try it out for myself. Unfortunately nobody has any card stock around town so a trek will be had today so I may finally start my helmet.

Matthijs

I was building my first helmet (cardboard) and I was looking for some reference pictures. I came at Westerfield studios site. A few hours later I came at www.mjolnirarmor.com
Just looked for some reference pictures there, en suddenly I saw the "forums" button. :)

SGT Razor

Funny thing. Wrigley actually found this site first. He used Google and told me about it. I was more into propmaking than he was, so I joined first.

odst26

i was on ask yahoo looking for halo 3 glitches so my little brother could beat me at halo, and this was pretty much the only website that wasn't blocked on this computer at school

LastSpartan

Sr Member
Finnish_Spartan said:
I found mljonirarmor.com ages ago on google.
I looked at the site and was like "oh this sucks, and the only tutorial is the weathering tutorial".

But what i did'nt know you actually had these forums.. I found these forums about a year later on google.

But i think i already told this to you on xbox live ;)

-Fin(n)ish
Same thing for me. The forum had like 200 members, but not a lot of people active. I tought like, oh I'll come back when there are going to be more members.

But I found the website from tk560 website I think. Someone was talking about mjolnirarmor.com there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ral Partha

Sr Member
After Halloween 2007, I was pretty much settled on dressing up as a cenobite for the next halloween but still open to other ideas. Then I thought "what about Master Chief?" Like others, a google search turned up mjolnirarmor.com and I checked out the armors. A few days later, I checked out the forums where I discovered pepakura. This made MC's armor possible so after six weeks of intense lurking, I registered in mid-December and the rest is history.