How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google. I was looking for master chief ref. pics, saw adam suit (the red one i think), click on the pic, came to the website, joined up, learned, made, and the rest is still unfolding...

Sean Bradley said:
I think I've mentioned it before, but I found the site when doing a domain name search on GoDaddy.com. I was brainstorming names for an Halo armor website and when I saw that mjolnirarmor.com was taken I had to see what was was being done with the domain. The rest as they say is history... it was like finding a glove that fit perfectly.

Same here, but i was looking for for the muckle statue casts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this site last August while trying to find Halloween costume ideas when I found the MJolnir site. I lurked around for several months until I was ready to begin a new suit and finally became a member.

uhmmm

at school i was bored

GOOGLE!

search for Master Chief Armor

find
mjolnirarmor.com

then forum

I think kotaku and digg had something to do with why we had so many guests. there were 600+ people viewing the marine armor topic.

I discovered this website while looking for a website that made Master Chief armor. I kept going back to the mjolnirarmor.com page and looking at the weathering tutorial....then one day I realized there were forums, I lurked for a few months, made a pep suit, then decided to become a member.

ok... so i wanted to make paper guns (which i realize suck now) and i typed in Pepakura, and i started to want pepakura halo weapons, so i googled that, and i got onto Frizz's tutorial!

i still have it in my favorites.....i knew nothing about this until i joined. Now people ask me how to do stuff!

that, and darth vader from planet vulcan came to me one night and told me to join, or he would melt my brain ;)

Sean Bradley said:
I think I've mentioned it before, but I found the site when doing a domain name search on GoDaddy.com. I was brainstorming names for an Halo armor website and when I saw that mjolnirarmor.com was taken I had to see what was was being done with the domain. The rest as they say is history... it was like finding a glove that fit perfectly.

Same here.. though I did the domain name search elsewhere, and was trying to start-up a Halo costume club at the time. I saw the domain was taken, and approached Adam with the idea, since his site was basically the perfect starting point at the time.. He was still trying to make armor, and wanted to learn how.. I was like the 15th guy in the door here.

Finnish_Spartan said:
I found mljonirarmor.com ages ago on google.
I looked at the site and was like "oh this sucks, and the only tutorial is the weathering tutorial".

But what i did'nt know you actually had these forums.. I found these forums about a year later on google.

But i think i already told this to you on xbox live ;)

-Fin(n)ish

Same here. :D

Back when the forum was first made. I stalked until i joined. I looked at all the threads, when there were Like, 2 members :p.

I googled papercraft looking for sci-fi models and saw the MC papercraft and thought hey maybe there is more! So I searched again and found the 405th. Since then life has been hell with all the pep files I want to make and work getting in the way.

I actually found this site twice. The first time was when I followed a link from popularmechanics.com or some website like that. The topic was unique Halloween costumes, and that eventually led me here. I subsequently forgot about the site until I was doing a search for, what was it, I think it was for either rubber weapon replicas or rubber replicas of halo weapons, and I stumbled onto the Legendary Armor posts about their employer's armory. Neat Stuff. After I decided to make Marine armor I came back here and joined.

I searched youtube for "halo costume" to see id anyone had done this. I saw all of adam's vids and all of the "visit Mjolnarmor.com" So I did, and look what I found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back