How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came upon this place I believe, last year around December when I was searching for some weapons from Halo. I browsed around for a bit, then forgot this great place. Just today, I looked back in my old emails, and I found one from a friend who sent me some Halo Costuming Weapons. I then thought, hey, this would be great with armor! So now here I am, and I definitely love my mess-up.

- Mishaps and Mess-up's ~ The Modeler

I've been semi-lurking for a while, and my good buddy Reno has been a member for quite some time. Couple months back I began modelling the BR in 3ds Max and needed reference pics, so I leeched a couple off the galleries :D Recently, I've started wanting to do a cosplay for a/any convention, and decided on Master Chief, so here I am!

I'm hoping to become at least a semi-regular participant in the escapades of the 405th :D

With halloween coming up, I needed something to wear. Think I started googling halo armor because I needed pics to work with from scratch, and I found you guys in a link. . .and there hence found my home

i found my way here when i decided to stop playing halo and use my artistic skills to make a suit....(I still havent started working on one...PROCRASTINATORS UNITE TOMMOROW!!!) oh and all my stuff that i was going to work on it with is ruined thanks to Ike (the windstorm from hell over here in ohio)

gamerguy55 said:
Your avatar confused the crap out me. o_O lol
Also, yay Ohio.
lol yeah so im improvising ive got plastic wrap around my head and paper mache ontop of that so i can get a base for my helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware of that big ol' white box in your signature? :]

Welcome to the 405th, lets try and keep this thread on topic shall we?

[/off topic]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Are you aware of that big ol' white box in your signature? :]

Welcome to the 405th, lets try and keep this thread on topic shall we?

[/off topic]

ok sorry about that and ill try to keep on track
;)

I found some of Adam and Spase's pictures on google one day a while back. Then I started searching on how to make that Marine armor that Spase has. And today, I joined up the site. Nicely done too. Almost done reading the rules. :cool:

i've known about this site for quite awhile i was into papercraft and i found most of my printouts on a site called 4cahn, i started w/ cartoon models of sonic and knuckles and snake from mgs then one glorious day i came across a MC and i was amazed and wanted to know more then someone on there told me about this site, i'm amazed at how friendly and helpful people are on here i couldn't imagine a better community i'd like to be a part of, i have a wip right now of ren hoek from ren and stimpy then once that's done imma start my first helm, thinking about DF4L's smooth Mk. VI 2.0 that i see around alot but can't seem to find the pep for it but rather then being the guy that makes a million HELP!!!! posts on his first day i'm lurking as much as i can before that ever happens

egermann04 said:
I found this site one day by looking for youtube tutorials on making armor and there was like 10 videos that recomended checking you guys out so i did and im glad :D

Finnish_Spartan said:
LOLBBQHAXORZSLMAO!@###!!££@@!! i really think something should be done about this...
Since many people could never find this site if it was up to this... i mean if i would have found the forums back earlier, i would be 1 of the 1st hundered members...

I have been making halo (costumes/misc) armor since 2003 and ever since i have also been looking for a site like this..
(altough this site propably didnt exist in 2003..)

-Fin(n)ish
i hear about 4o5th on youtube i stumbled across people showing of there helmets and armour on there this is truly the best site ever

I first learned how to make Halo armor from Chris Bryan from HBO. I then met Devastator from nightmare armor and eventually came across MJOLNIRARMOR.COM. After some time I searched around a bit more and stumbled across the glorious 405th! And I've been a member ever since. My technique has been refined a hundred fold from all the helpful tutorials and videos. So thank you to the 405th Infantry.

i found this place in youtube XD, i was watching Mcfarlane figure reviews and then in the related videos i saw one with halo props and a lancer from gears of war, i watch it and click the link to here

P.D. i'm mexican, sorry if i made mistakes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back