How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing the RPF forum and stumbled across someones post asking about Iron man paper pattern and I saw a responce mentioning that they should take a look at the 405th forum concerning this . So I decided to be nosey read through a few hundred posts and thought my god this is so for me!!!

I found this forum while looking for information on a related topic. I initially started my search by reading an article on Wikipedia about powered exoskeletons. Under the category "Powered exoskeletons in fiction," I read about the MJOLNIR armor in the Halo video game series. After reading some more Wikipedia entries for Halo related characters and equipment, I found myself at Halopedia, the Halo wiki on Wikia. This led me to Wikia Gaming. In its search engine, I entered "Halo Costumes," and this led me to the Halo Costuming Wikia. After looking at the various costume pieces posted on the Pepakura File Index, I noticed some of them came from 405th.com. After a little surfing through the fourms, I realized that this could prove to be a useful tool in my future projects. The next think I know, I am signing up to become a member and have been here ever since. :D

The magic of Google. And a bit of YouTube. But mostly it was from people on the internet posting pictures of Halo armor. Which got me intrested, so I looked around, and found this wonderful little site, but was unable to join. As soon as my brother found out they you guys were taking in cadets, I joined A.S.A.P.

Indy Mogul... Skullcandy Girl... general search for Halo Armor. Been searching the site since late October / early November '08. I've been gleening the secrets of the 405th waiting for the chance to join! :cautious:

Episode of BFX from Indy Mogul and making Halo armour. Been looking around for a while just haven't gotten into posting, I have been working on stuff though.

I'd just finished Halo 3 when I went on the Net to search information about the series.
Some links drove me on costumes market places. I saw a Master Chief costume, but didn't look that realistic.
So I taped :"Master Chief Costume" or something and I've found the Website 405th.com

i saw the master chief build on indy mogul and decided that this would be a good place to learn some techniques on molding armor and stuff so i checked it out :)

i found out about this place after seeing the "how to make mastercheif armor" by indymogul and one of links on their web site

I was just Googling a Halo Costume (Ruby Costume :mad: ) and I found this place. One month later, I had all the equipment to make my first suit of Halo Armor. (Started out as a Mrk 5, but then evolved into a Mrk 5/Eod Hybrid, because mainly they had the same sort of chest).

I found this site a few months back while researching a project i wanted to do. Lots of good references.

I found this site by watching youtube videos, Clicked on a vid I have in my favorites of a guy playing a Halo track i know it plays while your facing the first scarab in Halo 2 don't know the name, In related videos there was one with a guy and the legendary helmet clicked on it then also in the related videos I saw one of a guy with several helmet molds and reading the comments lead me to the 405th.

And being the big halo fan that I am I was stoked signed up and started my own project, Always wanted to own a set of armor and what better then to have a suite you made yourself? Not to mention I'm not working at the moment so what better time to build one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back