How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on you tube.... with 405th logo, then i searched and found your forum.

i'm glad to be a member... i used to fiberglassed and mould figurines and small item like dice,yoyos,etc.... that's why i'm very interested in this armour making stuff.... thanks for having a site like this....

Darthcalibar said:
I was on google searching through images. I wasn't even looking for anything master chief related. I had searched for something including the word "Paper", and I saw a picture of a paper master chief helmet. From there I just googled "Paper Master Chief helmet"

i was just looking for any elite costume in the whole world, and one day on google, i found the arbiter costume that they use at the dragoncon, it was awsome O_O :eek them i started to show it to all of my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
to cut a long story short read below the paragraph.

Well actually i was comparing my coilgun to other ones on good ol' youtube.com(.au :p)

and in one of the 'related videos' there was a thing with INDY MOGUL and it said something like halo armour.. so i clicked it.. and watched it..

and i flashed back to when my mate Sam brought a cardboard mark VI helm to school and i got jealous.

so i did all the stuff the pretty lady said to do.. and that brought me here.

and i <3 you guys so much for this being here!

plehk! cardboard.. (it ended up getting wet and mushy so we put it in one of the classrooms on display for some reason)

i saw it on youtube.

el thanks-o

i was looking to make my next costume for a conn and was having a hard time with trying to sketch armor and such. Most of my googleing lead me to here i am happy to say

I found the 405th through a YouTube video. You know the one. It's from Indy Mogul and they have a chick tell them how to make armor. They mention the 405th in there so I checked it out and got hooked!!

Someone posted a topic about Link's AR at another forum that I frequent. I was really impressed so I Googled "Halo 3 life sized replicas" and found a link to the 405th. :)

Indy Mogul's video with Skullkandygirl. I was planning on building Halo armor for awhile, but I didnt know there was a whole site dedicated to it lol.

I was attending animix randomly an found Moonwildflower a fellow 405th member, she was cosaplying in her "tex" spartan armor (supposedly) an i loved it, talked to her a bit, made a few new friends an we all went to lunch after the closing ceremony on Sunday, we got to know eachother more an that's where she told me about 405th.com

i came here an finally got some seriously good information to get started on some armor i've been wanting to make for several years now. she may be helping me here an there as I make my armor so i'll get to see more of her an hang out more, that an we both love halo so we'll probably end up playing together at some point or another, hahaha

thanks april! lol

My friend and I found the 405th through a google search, I only joined a year later because of the ODST and REACH announcements.

I was looking for some place to show off my grunt costume. Deviantart was the site I always use, but I wanted moar. And game informer/bungie didn't give two s--ts so I somehow found this place. I don't know if someone recommended it to me or I just found it. But I am happy to have found it, that's for sure.

OH! Now I remember! I found a master chief costume someone made and it had the 405th stamp on it and I was like "hmm..what be responsible for this?"

i was on google, looking for an ODST costume when i stumbled upon the site. While disappointed that i couldnt just buy the armor, i was happy that now i could create it myself and put my own sweat and blood into it.

Someone had bought be one of the cheap 40-60 dollar Master Chief costumes last year durring halloween. And I wanted to see if anything nicer looking was out there other then Nightmare Armors expensive awesome looking set. So I got onto Youtube and found Abrant3's videos and then came here.

i was watching indy mogul and they had a vid on utube and thier site called "master chief armor" or i think it was "halo armor" and they had links to websites and 405th.com was 1

VID I DISCOVERED 405th.com:

(Indy Mogul's vid tutorial on HOW TO MAKE MASTER CHIEF'S ARMOR UNDER $100)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back