How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I were thinking about making a real, working needler, and I came across an Instructable for making some Master Chief armor, and found this site. I didn't think much of this place until I decided to find a pdf of some armor (wasn't allowed to download pep), to give this site, and paper armor making, a chance. After many hours of searching, and discovered a Halo 3 Marine helmet, I printed it, pepped it, and then joined after finding and pepping some small energy swords and a SPI helmet.

My source is the indymogul: Making Halo armor episode on YouTube but i also heard about this site from the Drunk Tank podcast from roosterteeth.com

I heard about it from CPU64, i was browsing the web during halloween this year for cool costumes, and found the costume he made a while back, I emailed him, and he mentioned that he comes here often, and that if I was interested in making armor, I should come check it out. I poked around for an hour and registered immediatly :D

-Apoc

Well i was watching one of the episode of g4 on youtube, they featured the one with skullcandy girl and i went to this website and start reading and lots of reading......BTW thank you 405th for all the help. :rolleyes

i was bored and i started watch´ing halo 3 videos on youtube, then i saw a video on how to make one (by indymogul) and they sugjested this page, then i started making stuff

I found this site after watching Adams video on Youtube and then I found Ithicas' video featuring the Hyabusa armor variant. I thought to myself I might be able to do this and now I am.

:)

I found this place an incredibly long time ago in about the luckiest google search of my life, then I forgot the name of the site, and found it through google again

my boss and friend has got an internet TV show and now he wants to build a paintball-field. he had the idea to make us halo armors and then play with them paintball + filming us for advertise, so i looked in ytube and google and now im here (btw, after reading some posts and saw a vid here i konw that we cant use pep for paintballing, but after seeing this i`ll start with that hobby cause it`s genius :D)

I saw a really awesome suit on YouTube, and thought, "Dang it'd be cool to have one of those..." So I ended up lookin around... mjolnirarmor.com I think it was? Stumbled across this website from a link on that one and... <3

This was at least a year ago... Or more.

Now that I look at my join date, a little over 2 years ago.

I searched Instructables for Mjolnir Armor, found a video by indy mogul and found the 405th.

Wish I'd found this place sooner though.

It's my brother's fault. Since he was a little boy(over 20 years ago), he had a passion for airplanes. He used to fold paper planes at age 5. As the time passed paper planes became friggin' airplanes made of hard paper (0,1mm I think) whicch he designed himself. So, one day he searched the internet for paper planes and found the magic world of peps. I was a Halo enthusiast at that time, and when he told me about peps, I googled for halo stuff, but I gave up eventually 'cause I didn't really care about papercraft, but not before I saw the infamous terran marine paper gun. A couple of weeks ago I was overcome with a need to make this terran gun, so I googled it. After I found it, I googled fallout 3, since I'm a big fan. And that's how I found the 405th, the biggest source for fallout papercraft. Oh, and some halo stuff too.

405th came up a few times in 2006 and 2007 while researching Halo armor, then later, last year. I quickly joined at that chance, and worked my way into the forum... Somewhat.

Well... One time i was on youtube looking for halo 2 easter eggs and i came across this video that was halo related and i clicked it and the guy was telling me about pepakura. So i downloaded it and i needed pep files so i google searched it and well i saw this site that said something pep scaling probleme please help so i clickes it and here i am today.

After I played Halo 3 I started to wonder if anyone makes the armor. I looked up on YouTube and heard about 405th.

i spent WEEKS looking for guides on making halo weapons, and i was drawn to a very profesional looking model of an AR made by link4044, and it was on 405th, so i signed up, it was on christmas eve and i was more focused on looking at the forums than i was all the presents with my name on them under the tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back