How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream, where i was master chief in real life, just doing my regular things. And when i woke up i decided that i wanted that armour. That was 2 years ago i think when i FOUND 405th. I only joined recently.

many months ago searching on how to make IM armor. Then i finally got to register after seeing the halo armor build on indy mogul

I actually found this site by word of mouth. My brother showed this site to me with the impression that this site was full of the best armors he has ever seen :)

I wanted to make an Iron Man costume so I looked it up on youtube and saw Adam's orientation video and Master Lee mentioned it on one of his Iron Man videos too.

i actually found it by going a complete opposite way! yet the same.

about 2 years back i wanted to make the Helghast respirator and helm, So i searched for it, ended up at this place saying,"WOW, HALO IS SICK!!!" (don't care for the games love the armor) then i was searching youtube for Halo live action trailers cause i was board. Then came across the ODST look and i was hooked i wanted to make one so bad i couldn't see straight! so i searched for it and remembered this site (not very well i might add i was typing in, 105th 505th ahhaha)

that's my story.

I first heard about you on bungie.net, of course. However, I wasn't particularly interested until a friend of mine showed me around. (he's more of an armor connoisseur, so is another guest)

I kinda of just found this site when i was searching for halo stuff, and was really interested in trying to make halo armor of my own a couple years back. This site has been very helpful, and i just recently joined earlier this summer.

i was searching around on youtube for the greatest halo stickies... (i was really bored that day) and for some reason the halo armor indy mogul video came up. i clicked on it and it all *unfolded* from there.

i was searching around on youtube for the greatest halo stickies... (i was really bored that day) and for some reason the halo armor indy mogul video came up. i clicked on it and it all *unfolded* from there.

X? I'll say 2. Saw The Video he made with SkullCandyGirl. I think that's her Screen name. Been hooked ever since.

I just purchased my Xbox 360 and all of the Current Halo games. I remember how much I wanted to make an armor set from Star Wars after finding the 501st Legion but at the time I didn't have a job and lost interest until Halo came out a few years later. It took me a while to save up for my 360 but when I did I caught the Halo bug hard, so I decided to check out Halo cosplay. I stumbled across Operation Chastity and there was a link to this website and it hit me that I wanted to be apart of this comunity.
Hello everyone it is a pleasure to meet you all.

After a few hours of ODST with my brother, getting that audiophile achievement, looked on the dashboard and saw a vid for the Kat suit. That led me to the 405th.

Well, I was on youtube trying to see if I could find anything on vacu-forming of ODST armor and actually found some vids from folks of the 405th. I was awestruck watching the vids on some of the unfinished and finished worked of you guys. I felt like the fat kid standing outside the candy store with his facemashed against the store window. All I could think was "Really? Really? Where have they been all this time?" Wow. I can't wait to get my own armor built. Hopefully I can get one done before I deploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back