How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
halo waypoint saw august favs and thought i wanna build one of those so i just got a computer and remembered to look it up

Well the first time was through Indy Mogul and the Halo armor episode. Mistress Cheif was hot.
Then after that it was through the Halo armor wiki site.

I found pictures of the 405th on Halo Waypoint, thought it was awesome, and decided to see the site for myself. Can't help but have the utmost respect for the people who put that much time and energy into their work.

I was googling halo costumes and came across a pic of Thorssoli's costume. That lead me here and I've been browsing and pepping ever since. That's been about 4 days haha

I watched several different Youtube videos. It originally started with "YOUR DAD"'s Emile helmet that I accidentally stumbled across, noticed multiple people sporting the "proud member of 405th infantry division" on their videos afterward and became intrigued with the idea of building my own armour ^_^

I think my story is funny. :) I have a friend who stumbled across some papercraft stuff, mainly .pdf files, and this friend being a huge pervert, was putting together pep models of anime girls in bikini's. I laughed, but the quality was quite impressive. I decided to look online to see what else could be made with this, and found the 405th. The rest is history. :)

Since Halo2 I wanted my very own halo-armor. So I googled alot around the internet. After figuring out,that buying armor was too expensive, there was no other way than making it myself. So I typed in something like "how to build spartan armor" and there it was: 405th!!!

I'm pretty sure I found out about the 405th from a newspost on the blog that BS Angel used to run before getting hired by the Halo Waypoint guys. HawtyMcBloggy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back