How did you find us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one Finds any of a Halo 3 time Medic Pic, send it my way...I Have One, is a side view... Not the greatest

I actually was recommended by a friend to try this site out. He said that one of his friends made some nice halo guns using this place, he showed me a few pics and was like that is some good stuff.

I youtubed Halo armor or saw it in the side bar, took me to indy mogul then i saw skullcandy on that indy, she told me to come to the 405th so.... naturally i did!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i dont even think the game is all that fun. i prefer Modern Warfare..... on playstation....

I was watching an episode of 'Drawn By Pain' on youtube when I noticed a DIY MC armor tutorial in related videos. apparently the director/writer of drawn by pain is a member here and that's how it got there but without that I never would have found this place.

Roxas S. Embers said:
I was watching an episode of 'Drawn By Pain' on youtube when I noticed a DIY MC armor tutorial in related videos. apparently the director/writer of drawn by pain is a member here and that's how it got there but without that I never would have found this place.

same here :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i found the forums while googling for spartan armor tutorials and i found this vid that suggested this forum

im so glad i found you

Last edited by a moderator:
I found Backyard FX by accident while looking for ways to build a lightsaber. Found the indy mogul on how to build the Halo armor and then followed the links to here. I've been checking threads like a mad-man, and wish I had found this site a year ago. Now I have to wait until my next base to start building the armor.

I heard about this site through The Hunter's Lair, a Predator costuming community. I came here looking for more specific info for pep. But I think that through researching the Halo armor, I'll be able to get some tips on making Robocop armor.

I found the 405th... well... I would say by accident, but that's not the correct word... but I was doing a Google search for ODST armour, and I ended up here... and 5 hours of browsing later the 405th got a bookmark, and i decided to finally join up recently

Stumbled across pepakura and found out all the cool stuff that you could do with it. Later, found Ben Streeper on youtube, which led me here.

Discovered while googling around trying to learn more about fiberglass and resin for this specific purpose.

I didn't expect to find a new home!

I don't think I ever wrote here :)

I discovered the 405th while searching for info to make my Elite costume a few years back... that ugly thing is still taking up space in my closet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back