How Tall Is Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'3" and 200 lbs.
In my suit, I stand about 6'8".
Gotta say, the height really helps the feel of being a Spartan. From the videos I've seen, I stand above almost everyone at conventions and it looks physically imposing.

This trooper was about 6' tall

2642687b55d52b35644394b8cbf2cebd.jpg

Cheater!!!! good idea though.....are you afraid of damage to the boots? and what about stability? can you walk safely, stairs and stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

How does you costume add 5 inches to your weight?! O_O

And don't you mean "Height"?

Height?
There's padding under the helmet and the helmet adds some height and then I padded the boots to give me a couple extra inches.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Cheater!!!! good idea though.....are you afraid of damage to the boots? and what about stability? can you walk safely, stairs and stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

And don't you mean "Height"?

Hah, apologize. I guess a certain AI hacked my post!

Nice job on increasing the height. 5 inches is quite lot :D

I don't have an issue walking. They were steel-toe work boots with three layers of floor mat foam (our typical stuff) glued to the bottom.

You really can't even tell. uploadfromtaptalk1470862889171.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1470862921801.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1470862889171.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1470862921801.jpg

I'm sorry for asking, but how is walking with foam attach to the underside of the boot?
Is it safe? Isn't it easy to slide on something and fall?

Surprisingly, I haven't slipped or anything like that. I have tripped a bit because my feet aren't used to the extra size. Usually walking up stairs.
Overall, it's very comfortable with the extra padding and you get used to the size difference pretty quickly.

That shoe lift is a really neat idea to get that extra height.. can't even tell you have foam under there. May need to steal that if I do a spartan in the future ;)

Meh, 6'7", currently 28. I haven't grown since Army basic in 2010 though. IDK, maybe I'll get one last growth spurt, but probably not.

5'4, 142 lbs, and size 8.5 mens. I can easily get up to about 5'6 with my hiking boots on. Add another 2 inches or so for the MJOLNIR armor I want to build, and I'll be a measly Spartan. I'm hoping that I'll grow more, I'm almost 17, and I'm only about halfway through puberty. I'm something like a 3 on the Tanner growth chart, and my family tends to be a bit behind.

5'4, 142 lbs, and size 8.5 mens. I can easily get up to about 5'6 with my hiking boots on. Add another 2 inches or so for the MJOLNIR armor I want to build, and I'll be a measly Spartan. I'm hoping that I'll grow more, I'm almost 17, and I'm only about halfway through puberty. I'm something like a 3 on the Tanner growth chart, and my family tends to be a bit behind.

With armour on, it's hard to look measly. I'm 5'9" plus a bit with combat boots on but when the full ODST suit goes on no matter the height a walking refrigerator clears paths.

It probably does help I'm in pretty decent shape, aside from body fat %. I'm built like a wall already. People might laugh at a 5'6 Chief, unless he's properly jacked, though the Spartan IIs weren't that crazy built, same as the IVs and IIIs.
spartans1.png

Get down a 5-10 pound cut for muscle definition, and I should be on point.

spartans1.png

It probably does help I'm in pretty decent shape, aside from body fat %. I'm built like a wall already. People might laugh at a 5'6 Chief, unless he's properly jacked, though the Spartan IIs weren't that crazy built, same as the IVs and IIIs.
View attachment 32229

Get down a 5-10 pound cut for muscle definition, and I should be on point.

This is before augmentation, right?

He's got pretty decent sized lats and biceps. I wouldn't say I'm 100% there, but I'm getting close, I just have to do a cut, and keep up my current routine of about 90 push-ups, 45 pull-ups, 50 weighted punches, 40 leg lifts, 40 squats, 50 diagonal crunches, 50 crunches, and 25 batwing pull-ups that I'm trying to get in the habit of doing every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back