Human Preservation Project discussion (Halo 4 ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So beat all the puzzles, they denied my badge so I tried again (maybe because the picture i used was with my ironman pep on?)
anyway, Im bored now...

Yeah, I was checking out their forums and you HAVE to have a FACE ONLY view of yourself and CAN NOT have anyone else or anything else in the picture because they don't want to risk the chances of getting sewed for what they are doing. They are being pretty strict about the pictures.

I'll just leave these here......
285078_228448483865346_100001005882574_634533_5073853_n.jpg

Corrected.jpg

205968_228462510530610_100001005882574_634557_6500883_n.jpg

281410_228462210530640_100001005882574_634553_293429_n.jpg

Corrected3.jpg

Corrected2.jpg

263358_228462457197282_100001005882574_634556_633911_n.jpg

I never got any package either, but I think I found something.
I was looking around the bnet and I found this....
What it says is "Waiting for Destiny" and it's a Bungie site... This 5 thing could be related to the new MMO they're developing

I never got any package either, but I think I found something.
I was looking around the bnet and I found this....
What it says is "Waiting for Destiny" and it's a Bungie site... This 5 thing could be related to the new MMO they're developing
That is what A LOT of people have been thinking already. :p

Well I hope I can get my Package soon :( theres some type of glitch where it won't let me remake my badge it just keeps telling me tht I need to log in when I try :((

Me and the wife got our badges yesterday. We got Bravo 1 and Bravo 3 with Rain and Swerve.

Ive found that there has been fairly extensive use of this facility theme from 5 gum with XMen related things. There is a new XMen game named Destiny coming out. The new Bungie is also supposed to be Destiny. Do you think Bungie would do an XMan game?

The word Destiny was hidden in a 5 gum ad as well.

Ive been really digging into this lol.

The only thing I think it has to do is this.

At the Ilovebees website, when the black box pops up, click recruits. Then go down 'till you see the maroon colored links. Click 10/26 recruits.
The lady asks who they are and you can clearly hear him say "This is ONI Tech..."
I dont know if that is a military term used today, but I noticed it so I thought i'd share.

EDIT: The only thing I think it has to do with Halo, is this ^^^

Anyone living near Orlando wanna check this out?
http://www.missionicefly.com/rescue/pdf/orlando.pdf
That part of the game was completed over a month ago so don't go waiting there for an envelope to appear. :) If you registered at survivalcode.com you should have received a package last week that contained a pack of gum and a Test Subject ID. On the back of the ID is part of a QR Code that when combined with the other 48 pieces should take us to the next part of the game. Check out this link for more info - http://icefly.wikibruce.com/TSN_Badges

The more information i see the less i think it has anything to do with a game. The entire thing basically described most of the Five gum commercials. Sight, Sense, Touch, Smell, Taste, all used by Five gum at some point to promote the product.

I think its just a clever marketing campaign to get people into their product by not entirely promoting the product but intriguing the people to go further into what their doing with off subject media and subject matter with no relevance to gum. I think this thread is a prime example of their marketing in action. People are discussing, arguing and searching/researching into what it is, and what it means.

looks like you were wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back