I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I realized that I made the frigate in A4 paper format ... "oops" :(. We use Letter format here in the US........

I updated the download and it will now include both Letter & A4 format.:)

If any of you started building the frigate i posted, it will come out at a slightly smaller scale than intended.:(

I am very Sorry for all the trouble :(
I hope this doesn't ruin anyones project.
I feel terrible.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, a slight change in scale won't be that major, i think that there are other files that are in A4 format, but when i print them they come out great. But thanks for the heads up. :)

do not worry, I'm still waiting for favorable password file when you can send me a mp

Hello everybody....... Sorry i haven't updated you recently. I have been spending time with family at my Grandparents house for Thanks Giving and my Grandparents do not have Wifi, so i found time to sneak away to the local "Starbucks" Cafe so I could use there Wifi to go on the 405th.

So............ I am Currently working on unfolding the "Marathon-Class Cruiser"

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT DESIGN THESE MODELS,
I ONLY FOUND OR EXTRACTED THE MODELS, CONVERTED THE FILE TYPE,
CLEANED UP THE MODELS AND UNFOLDED THEM.

mcc.jpg

HERE IS A IN GAME SCREENSHOT OF THE ACTUAL MODEL THAT WAS EXTRACTED TO MAKE THIS MODEL.
Marathon-class_Cruiser.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody...... :D

I am vary sorry i didnt post the UNSC Marathon-Class Cruiser yet.:( I was really sick earlier last week and spent most of the week in the bathroom throwing up all kinds of stuff in the toilet. It got really bad because i didnt want to eat much and the acid in my stomach started eating away at the lining of my stomach. So i started throwing up some blood...... NOT GOOD!!!!!....BAD!!!!!.....

anyways :)

I am feeling much better now........... And have resumed work on the 7 Different ships i am unfolding....... I planned on making the Ships scaled to 2 feet long. If there a Different scale any of you want for the ships feel free to ask me and i will be happy to scale it for you if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back