I think emo girls are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

I think emo girls are cute. You?
ngbbs46d34ac990179.gif

In the event this topic is locked, this does not violate the 405th TOS Rules in any way, this is General Discussion, on anything that isn't Halo related. This isn't an inappropriate thread because it lacks racism, prejudice, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I think they are cute, but some of them are a bit into the whole pierceing and tattoing everything...

I can like a few piercings and tats, but some of it just gets too weird for me.

But all in all, I like 'em.

TheBlue said:
I agree. I think they are cute, but some of them are a bit into the whole pierceing and tattoing everything...

I can like a few piercings and tats, but some of it just gets too weird for me.

But all in all, I like 'em.
Excessive tattooing and such is unattractive, but I like the hairstyle and occasional red highlights as well as black eyeliner

Hey hey...lets not make fun of Leading for his age...

;)...

Just messing Leading.

I can like the hair style and black liner, but not so much weird hair colors.

Thats just me.

-Blue

adreniline said:
I'm not calling YOU a pre teen in this situation, but the fact that you were a bit younger than you are now and dated a girl with piercings. Means she was young, probably in early teens or before with piercings. Hence PRETEEN PIERCINGS.
Its ok but is that your gf in the picture?

Leadingspartan said:
Its ok but is that your gf in the picture?
She's a good friend. I posted a picture of my girlfriend in the thread about "Drawing for a girl who owns". Thing.

adreniline said:
She's a good friend. I posted a picture of my girlfriend in the thread about "Drawing for a girl who owns". Thing.
ohh your gf is hotter...just cause shes not emo emo aint my type ;)

Leadingspartan said:
ohh your gf is hotter...just cause shes not emo emo aint my type ;)
Hehe. I don't care about the girls social cliche (Emo, preppy, etc.) but yeah. My Gf is Gamer/Artsy.

Jordan Roajs said:
yeah id tap tat lol im more a a preppy girl type of guy i like preppy girl they are hott :cool:
Meh. Preppy girls usually lack Identity. Like a unique personality.

it may not violate the rules but is this something really relative to the forum. Does it have and value being here??

adreniline said:
I think emo girls are cute. You?
ngbbs46d34ac990179.gif

In the event this topic is locked, this does not violate the 405th TOS Rules in any way, this is General Discussion, on anything that isn't Halo related. This isn't an inappropriate thread because it lacks racism, prejudice, etc.

Hmm... you know, she doesn't look too unlike a girl I know here... :rolleyes

BenStreeper said:
it may not violate the rules but is this something really relative to the forum. Does it have and value being here??
It is RELATIVE. This is General Discussion, generally talking about anything not Halo. Please read all of the statement before you post thanks.

Monstermaker13 said:
I love my emo girl..

(and no.. she's not missing a finger.. XD)

-picture goes here, scroll up to see-

=:D=

Coolio. She looks familiar, but you live in Texas so she can't live near me.

Hmmm...Wrist cutting, emotionaly unstable, girls....nope..

It looks like our topic creator won't be back untill 2028...hmm..when he gets back he can post random "ZOMG THE NEAR EARTH OBJECT THAT PASSED WILL COME BACK AND HIT IN 2036!!!PLOX!!!" lol...

i agree, but i havent talked to mine in about 3 months. all of a sudden i just stopped hearing from her, i dont know why, i thought we were doing great... its very depressing :cry:
she made me emo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back