I Think I Saw Someone Famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he wasn't a midget but he was like '5"5 or less. To me at that time i was pretty small and i think i almost came eye to eye with him.

I don't think this *quite* counts, but i saw mickey mouse do a faceplant at disneyland once. Donald couldn't stop laughing either.

I don't think this *quite* counts, but i saw mickey mouse do a faceplant at disneyland once. Donald couldn't stop laughing either

LMAOSFH!! This made my day! I can totally picture it in my mind!

-Pony

I've met nicole kidman when i was on a road trip (not the sort you're thinking) with my friends to melbourne 2 years ago ,we met her in a really fancy hotel. I've also met, the one and only JACK BLACK when i was on holidays in new york last year at the shops, very rewarding moment though no pictures were allowed from the 2?

@Pony.

No shiz man i was excited, it was epic as, though i was the only person who recognized him with his glasses on.

mjolnir follower said:
I've met nicole kidman when i was on a road trip (not the sort you're thinking) with my friends to melbourne 2 years ago ,we met her in a really fancy hotel. I've also met, the one and only JACK BLACK when i was on holidays in new york last year at the shops, very rewarding moment though no pictures were allowed from the 2?

How was Jack Black? He seems like he's be crazy and go overboard with trying to be funny. Ya know, the kinda guy who cant breath from laughing at his own jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
My moms got us all beat she met the Fonz and the rest of the happy days cast and President Reagan and the Elvira and she has PICS old school picsw but pics non the less

I met, AND HAD A LONG COVERSATION WITH, John D. Carmack, once.

For those who don't know, and he's only pseudo-famous, he was the lead programmer for Doom. Nerdgasm was nerdgasmic. God, I'll never forget the X-prize now.

I have met john schnider(bo duke), bruce davison (senator kelly from the x-men movies) Matt Busch (The artist for lucas arts and also the host of "you can draw star wars) kathrin boch (daisy duke), doug jones (abe sapien from hellboy) , and john alexander (doctor krauss from hellboy : TGA) Jerry Maron and his wife (we had a good fourty five minute conversation with them, he is one of the mole men from "superman and the mole men" and he is also the one who hands dorathy the lolipop in the wizard of oz), Noel neil(the original lois lane from the george reeves superman tv show) AND helen shlater (supergirl)

top THAT! (lol jokeing)

Aaron said:
How was Jack Black? He seems like he's be crazy and go overboard with trying to be funny. Ya know, the kinda guy who cant breath from laughing at his own jokes.

He was quite cool, cracking a joke here and there but we only talked for 6 mins Before he had to hurry and buy what he wanted before someone recognized him/ Nevertheless he was at Walmart which to me is ironic.

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman who looked alot like the Queen tried to give my sister something years ago. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back