Im Baaaack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Malevelus

Hello aLL,

I am finally nearing completion of my 7 month western pacific deployment onboard USS Abraham Lincoln! In sa couple of weeks I will be home for good!

Please let me know what has gone on in the last 7 months that I have missed. We dont have internet on the boat so I cannot read this while on the ship.

For the next two weeks please email me at deardorff.yaughn@cvn72.navy.mil

I will be home and plan on resuming my H3 costume. Im currently looking for a solidly working poly reduction tool for my models.

I have many star wars 3d models but before I can pep them and let out for mass downloading I need to lower the poly count abit.

Send me your pics, your news, and anything else you might have!

Has anyone polished a way to make the Master chief's gold visor with the indents yet? Ive come up with an untested idea, but I have yet to try it.

Let me know, Ive been out of the loop for 7 months now I need your help to catch up!

hey hows it going? I remember you...you have a LOT of catching up to do the site has changed soooo much....and yes, im not 100% but legendary armor was working on the visor

i just want you to know that i missed you... every day you were gone i climbed the highest mountain and sang songs of your beauty....

uhh yea.. welcome back.

DreadMullet said:
i just want you to know that i missed you... every day you were gone i climbed the highest mountain and sang songs of your beauty....

uhh yea.. welcome back.

yeah ok, that one deserved a giggle. LOL

Im at a computer lab right now in hawaii. But will be home in a couple of weeks! I rarin to go back intop my H3 costume. Im kinda anal about accuracy, its just a personal thing. But I want that visor to look right, and that is the only real hurdle on the whole costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got Sean's nice Dual-visor tut in molded armor. We also got a lot of nice new high-def files for you to try out if the urge strikes ya plus a few new stickies in the pep forum. Great to see you around!

So much has happened in 7 months. It would take days to catch you up! Glad to have you back.

welcome back, i saw you before here^^ lot of new stuff to find here like already stated

Darth-Malevelus said:
...Im at a computer lab right now in hawaii...
Wow Hawaii :) Send our regards to Wetokole and other 405th members there :)
Belcome bakc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey darth! I remember you from just around the time i joined...
Many, many things have changed around the forums, you'll have plenty to catch up on.
For those who don't remember, Darth-Malevelus does some VERY nice 3D modeling, his spartan renders are brilliant!
If i ever get around to making some hi-def pep armor ill be using his renders are a reference :D
great to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back