I'm Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say that in all the time I've known you, you've shown that your a great guy with a good heart, and if anyone deserved this honor, I'd say it was you Adam, and I wanted to say congratulations. If you need help getting anything together for the wedding or such, let me know man, I'd love to help out.

Best of, to you and yours, and congratulations, this has been something you've talked about for a while now, and I hope the best for you my friend,

We're all rooting for you, make the best of your new life, and have a great time :)

- Fitz

Adam, I am going to congratulate you first, now i am going to give you sound advice that will mak eyou happy for the rest of your life.

"Yes, ma'm"

That is the key to truly successful marriage. at least that is what all the fifty year old men at wor tell me and they have not been through divorce

Congrats to you both! And remember this little gem:

There are two cornerstones of marital bliss:

Compromise and Chocolate

If one doesnt work, there's always play B :)

coldthunder said:
Congrats Adam and your soon to be wife!!! The wife and I send our Best!! Great job picking out the ring! :D

Oh but it's custom designed.. and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
Oh but it's custom designed.. and thanks!

Dayum... a custom job like that must've cost a pretty penny, lol. Like others here have said, you clearly put a lot of thought and effort into this. Way to go, buddy! :D

kensai111 said:
Well, put me on the bandwagon for people who thought you two were already married. Congratulations boss and to the soon to be Mrs. Grumbo!

Cheers,
Kensai
This boat is gettin pretty large, I'm on there too. I had no idea you weren't married yet. But, Congrats man and good luck.
Remember, there are 3 rings in marriage. Engagement ring. Marriage ring. and SuffeRING. Haha just jokin have fun and good luck again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back