Im...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rightly so, buddy. This is definately something worth sharing with us. Congrats on the good news! :D

Thanks guys. Even though I havent been on here in a...real...long... time you guys are some of the best people to ever meet. Hopefully ill pick back up and finish some armor this year.

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Thanks guys. Even though I havent been on here in a...real...long... time you guys are some of the best people to ever meet. Hopefully ill pick back up and finish some armor this year.

I second that sentiment, dude. The folks I've had the privilege of getting to know here are just as much friends to me as those I know here where I live. There's always been a real sense of community at the 405th. Makes me feel honoured to be a part of it.

As for your absence, no worries. I think everyone here can understand that sometimes real-life matters take precedence over our beloved hobby, sometimes for long periods even. I've been there a few times myself.

I don't doubt you'll be able to come back to this at some point, though. When you do, I look forward to seeing your armour skills :)

But in the meantime, congrats again on such happy news!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations brother!!!! I'm happy for ya. Been married almost 5 years, and it's been great. Good luck on everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back