Imperial Stormtrooper Commander Armor reveal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterChiefProd

Jr Member
Member DIN
S325
So today is my birthday, and what better way to celebrate than show off my new Imperial Stormtrooper Commander cosplay from the game Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order!
Yes, I am 17, and No I did not build this.
My only intentions are to show off this new cosplay that I have waited for since late june!
This is my present to everyone!
I want everyone's thoughts on this amazing cosplay!

-Orson-325 (The Master Chief Productions)

Attachments

• IMG_6725.png
    IMG_6725.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 122
Also, if you haven't, feel free to follow my tiktok "themasterchiefproduction". I will be uploading in this cosplay a lot!

Looks great. If you don't mind me asking where did you buy it from? I'm interested in Phase I Clone Armor.
I bought it from an Etsy store called "StormtrooperStoreUS". It took them about 6-8 weeks in making the armor and another 2-3 weeks in preparing to send it, but all in all, its all worth it. As for Clone Armor, All I can suggest is make it out of foam, but i will update you as soon as I find a shop that has a Clone Armor.

Imperial Surplus and 850 Armor Works are two of the more popular sources for Vacuum Formed ABS Clone kits.

850 Armor Works only makes Realistic or Movie style suits, which are the same between Phase 1 and 2. Only the helmet differs on Movie Realistic Clones between the Phases.

Imperial Surplus makes both Realistic and Animated Clone Wars style kits. There are separate kits in the Animated Style for Season 1 to 3 and Season 4 to 7, as the armor's appearance changed in the TV show between seasons 3 and 4.

Imperial Surplus and 850 Armor Works are two of the more popular sources for Vacuum Formed ABS Clone kits.

850 Armor Works only makes Realistic or Movie style suits, which are the same between Phase 1 and 2. Only the helmet differs on Movie Realistic Clones between the Phases.

Imperial Surplus makes both Realistic and Animated Clone Wars style kits. There are separate kits in the Animated Style for Season 1 to 3 and Season 4 to 7, as the armor's appearance changed in the TV show between seasons 3 and 4.
I was considering on getting a kit from Imperial Surplus, but I sadly lack the skill to build those armors.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
I bought it from an Etsy store called "StormtrooperStoreUS". It took them about 6-8 weeks in making the armor and another 2-3 weeks in preparing to send it, but all in all, its all worth it. As for Clone Armor, All I can suggest is make it out of foam, but i will update you as soon as I find a shop that has a Clone Armor.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Sorry I replied a bit late. I've been a bit busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back