Interaction Between Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
I was wondering, has there ever been any communication or pair-ups of the 405th and the 501st? I know one is Star Wars and the other Halo but both of us still technically do the same thing.

I'm still trying to arrange a meeting where we simply have a no-holds barred brawl. No date scheduled yet.

I am in this and soon to be in the 501st so should I just beat myself up? Ill do it for the good of the 405th!!

Adam said:
I'm still trying to arrange a meeting where we simply have a no-holds barred brawl. No date scheduled yet.

lol count me in on that XD. My friend is part of the 501st and we had "discussions" on which is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be serious, I don't see where getting together with another group to share tips and stories and such would be a bad thing. I've been thinking about getting some trooper armor for myself, eventually.

i know this is a great idea. but also alot of stuff they do isnt as time consumeing or as detailed as ours. starwars props can be bult in a week with a vacumeformer and some spare parts around the house. but im not argueing the 501st is cool in their own way. much like dented helmet. some people do some amazeing stuff with each peice others buy mass vaccumeformed kits. but thats all in my opinion and observaions.

Adam said:

You know I'm game for this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 501st march in parades and things though. They are apparently the "Official Costuming community of Star Wars". We should march in parades. That'll show them. XD Especially when we can actually sit on floats!

It'll be like something out of 300! Adam can give a rousing speech and everything. Hell, we'd be outnumbered, but we have the Banhammers!

I am in the 501st, please, please, please, please, do not let this thread go down the paths that so many others have where it turns into a "bash the 501st, even though I know nothing about them becuaz Halo is better and Star Wars is teh Sukkzors." Please.

IF you have any questions, conceptions, or misconceptions I would be more than happy to answer them or dispel them.

dude star wars is awsome come on it made a lot more sequels than halo, but still there two of the biggest franchizes. plus i was raized watching star wars

There are a lot of "dual-citizenship" members lol but no, we are not working on making any alliance with the 501st to my knowledge. However, the 405th Source is in discussion and making alliances with other Halo news sites and artists. One example of this is the series on the front page "The Forgotten Spartans", Darknal a highly respected machinima artist is now a partner/special guest contributor with the 405th Source. There's one big one in particular I am negotiating on the behalf of Adam but nothing is official at the moment, we got busy with Bungie day.

Cheers,

Kensai

Ok, point #1-I love Star Wars, almost more then Halo. I grew up with it, and I saw Episodes 1,2 and 3 in theaters with my dad.

Point #2- Han solo is NOT a bitch (LOL, Fanboys)

Point #3- I like the idea of the 405th and the 501'st getting togeather. So, lets do it! Just make sure Windows doesn't find any 10 year old girls, and you don't make fun of the 501'st "Carrage houses". LOL, Im kidding, thats all Fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back